Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Clarion Chukwurah Gushes About Working With Her Son, Clarence Peters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah Gushes About Working With Her Son, Clarence Peters (2601 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Becomes Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarion Chukwurah Gushes About Working With Her Son, Clarence Peters by Gisters: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Clarion Chukwurah finally got a chance to work with her son, ace music video director Clarence Peters, and the excited mum couldn't hold back her excitement as she took to Instagram to recount the experience.

According to the veteran actress, the project she worked on with her son is that of Yemi Alade. Relishing the experience, Clarion Chukwurah stated that it was wonderful seeing the immense talent God imbued in the younger generation of Nigerians.

She wrote;

Good morning, Folks. Twelve Years of CAPital Dreams Pictures and still growing strong. Finally got to experience the famed Directorial Skills of my Son Clarence Peters, going before his Camera for the video shoot of my favourite Singer, Daughter and world acclaimed Afro Pop Queen Yemi Alade"s latest Hit Song, "Home" cause I believe in the self same fact that there's no where like "Home". It's such a wonderful experience seeing the immense talent that GOD has imbued in the younger generation of Nigerians, it is so awesome and I bless God for this Country, Nigeria.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/clarion-chukwurah-gushes-about-working-with-her-son-clarence-peters

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Gushes About Working With Her Son, Clarence Peters by Gisters: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
smiley
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Gushes About Working With Her Son, Clarence Peters by itspzpics(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
wink
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Gushes About Working With Her Son, Clarence Peters by cassidy1996(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
fine woman
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Gushes About Working With Her Son, Clarence Peters by teesugar(f): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sir Shina Peter's son. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Gushes About Working With Her Son, Clarence Peters by simonlee(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
where's Patrick Elis sef?

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Gushes About Working With Her Son, Clarence Peters by Funmmyastic: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nice one,but it had been a while since I watched her movie.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hailey Bieber Clings To Justin Bieber As They Ride On His Bike (photos) / Just In: Angela Okorie And Hubby Serve Couple Goals In New Photos / Bbnaija Star, Khloe Flaunts Her Curves In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.