Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Only For Students Who Need Financial Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only For Students Who Need Financial Help (2498 Views)

How DELSU Students Who Matriculated Were Treated Today (Pics) / Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. / For All Students Who Studied Botany Or Any Other Plant Related Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only For Students Who Need Financial Help by Gaybriel: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2010
Please, if you are not a student who needs financial help, this may not be for you! I want to share with you what can assist you financially as a student. I just discover something that can be of help to you financially so I decide to share it with you. We all know that finance has been a major problem for students in Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education all around Nigeria.
As for me, I am a student of Lagos State Polytechnic, Food Technology Department. I realised as soon as I entered the school that things were very much expensive in Ikorodu even houses. This is mostly due to the fact that the school has no accommodation for students.
Also, there were a lot of practical to be done and these require some money. I decided to take a bold step and I started doing a business that puts about N15,000 into my pocket per day.
If you are also interested in this business, please click the link below
http://info4nigerians.weblog.com
Re: Only For Students Who Need Financial Help by Yommy247(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2010
@poster. U are crazy, infact u are INSANE. U tink say evrybody ma mumu lyk u
@all. U can do dis urself no need of paying dis hungry fellow ur hard earned money

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Pre-degree Form / Aaua 2013/2014 Post-utme Admission / Learning Chinese Language In Nigeria At Chinese Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.