Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) (90259 Views)

Suspected Thief Found Dead Under Vehicle At Ogun Mechanic Workshop / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by holuwertobex(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
A yet-to-be identified lady was found dead underneath a hotel bed in Owerri the capital of Imo State.

Eyewitnesses claimed the incident occurred last weekend at a popular hotel along World Bank Road in Owerri, and a cleaner reportedly found the corpse. It was further learnt that identifying the girl has been quite difficult, as the killer who is also yet to be identified fled with her belongings including her clothes and underwear.

The Imo State Police Command are reportedly investigating the incident suspected to be a case of ritual killing. Here are photos taken from the scene of the incident below;

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/lady-found-dead-underneath-hotel-bed-in.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
Na wa o.
Evil people everywhere

33 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Baba419(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Michael Jacksons Speechless should be our new national anthem.

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by EmzyT: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
How did we get to this stage? Every blessed day killing

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Officialgarri: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
I won't be surprised if it's finally unraveled the lady didn't die from or she wasn't killed for rituals.

Masochist, sadist.... really do exist.... I mean in Nigeria also. She might have died from rendering sexual pain pleasure to a masochist client.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
With all this, these girls still won't listen undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by mixta140: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
Na waooooo

For stubborn STD check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
If you tell them to stop doing crap they'll call us hypocrites and say religious people are claiming holier than thou.
Now she should be claiming her deadier than thou.

This is just an example. Many of them die like fowls and their clients too.

I remember during my service year, beside MCAN lodge in Ibadan, there was a brothel. Every night you will here gunshot and thuggery.

What kinda life is that. I don't feel like saying RIP to her.

Edit

Before blame the government or economy please remember that this types of occurrence have been rampant since when I can remember.
We all know the case of Clifford Orji, Okija shrine, jesu agege and many more in different parts of the country.

Things have never been easy. But lack of perseverance is what leads people to this kind of mess.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by magicminister: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wtf!!... we could have a serial killer on our hand guys.
This was exactly the way some other girl was murdered in rivers . She was found half naked and strangled with hotel bedsheet

According to google map, rivers state to imo is only 2 hrs away.

The really annoying thing is that these poverty stricken children on Nairaland will say things like “slay queen got slated” and keep blaming the victims without realizing that their sisters and mothers can get it too. All it takes is being at the right place at the wrong time.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by YesNo(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
oh mehn

what a sad & dishonorable way to die after all the suffering in this shiet hole of a country

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by czarina(f): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
"Lord, have mercy"
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Cosmatikka: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
I will no longer be blaming the poor gals that fall prey to these evil men cos good guys also sleep in hotels with ladies.
I condemn the devilish and greedy men who see rituals as d only means to success thereby killing an innocent gals. May they never find peace in this life. May dey die a miserable death and all their generations perish in like manner

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by drey076(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
The killer will not go unpunished

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
This one start new

It was in port harcourt before now owerri which place is next ?

Ladies stay one place stick to one man!!!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ritualist at work
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
angry
It’s Fulani herdmen

We need to blame Fulani herdmen..We need to make the government responsible for this also....

angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Americanboy35: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
May her GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nobody safe again

As in ehhhhhh girls should be careful oooooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by ZikZikZik: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
I stopped piting these girls a long time ago... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by tutudesz: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Serendipity3:
HELLO WORLD, I AM FRANKLIN

YOU NEED A WEBSITE ?

HOST+DOMAIN+SSL+LIVE CHAT

WE OFFER 1YEAR DOMAIN NAME OF (.COM , .COM.NG , .INFO )

Seriously out of all the thread, na this one you see to do your advert?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by YesNo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Christain07iidi:
This is bad

you again
poverty is rayping and killing your family like fulani herdsmen and you are here claiming u help people to win millions every day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by legitnow: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
chineke m eee!

somebody will check in and sleep on the bed for 1 night not knowing dead body in under him all night.

from now on, i will look under the bed and cupboard.

all hotels need to have cctv to every room.

a must.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by landforeast(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Our young girls should be very careful and do not allow social media influence push you to fall into the hands of these hungry Lions roaring every were. If it is pure water that you will sell to make money and be contented with what you have. Lots of great Women Entrepreneurs we have today started such way and today they are on top. What matters is not where you started but where you ended.
RIP to her
And may God grant the Family the fortitude to bear this loss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
chai... o ga oooo sad
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Same manner the other lady was sent forth in Port just last week...

Could this be a serial killer on the loose, or a new ritual format by the imbeciles that call themselves Yahoo boys...

Every time I look at our young ladies, hopping into every fine ride they see, I realize there will never be a shortage of sacrificial lambs for such desperadoes. undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.