Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,004 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell (4400 Views)

Rytedeals.com: Online Shopping In Nigeria. Deals At The Lowest Prices. / 234world.com Online Comparison Shopping For Nigerians -interswitch Accepted Here / WhoGoBuy.com: Website Where Nigerians Can Buy and Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by dearstan(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2007
Hi All,
I think you should all check this site out. In comparison with whogobuy.com i think this site rocks.
The site is yet to be populated with items because its barely 1weeks operational.
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by Lotachi: 10:58am On May 14, 2007
Nice site. I wish them good luck! But in my opinion Nigeria is not yet ready to pay (online) for ads. That is why the online marketplace 2 Deal 4 Real. com is for FREE.
We need to develop Nigeria and give everybody a chance to do business online.
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by dearstan(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2007
I dont think you went through the site because if you did, you would have noticed that selling an item on the site is absolutely free. Better still they offer an affilliate program where you can earn a monthly income easily. Look it up then drop opinions
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by Lotachi: 6:23pm On May 14, 2007
Did you went through the site?

Listing an Item is absolutely free, you only pay when a buyer shows interest in your product/service.

Above is stated at the page: Start Selling Items
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by dearstan(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2007
Basically Registration and listing is free. They only charge a little fee when you are about to make a sale. Now aint that fair enough? I'ld ask you how do you intend the site get money to keep it running? Or rather how does www.2deal4real.com get money to keep it going?
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by dearstan(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2007
instead of http://www.dontspam.com , i meant http://www. 2 deal 4 real .com
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by Lotachi: 2:21pm On May 16, 2007
Or rather how does 2Deal4 Real.com get money to keep it going?

grin That's the question.

But don't worry we have the answer! cool
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by dearstan(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2007
Hey Lotachi,

Can you pls send me your email address? I got some question for you that require a private answer.
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by dearstan(m): 12:12am On May 22, 2007
hey lotachi<< are you still there??
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by Lotachi: 3:15pm On May 22, 2007
You can contact me through I-am-Lotachi@hotmail.com
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by kachiface(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2007
If you really want to buy stuff, also check out this site, talk about free, this time its FREE with capital letters, and tehre ain't no hidden charges anywhere. If you're selling stuff, the dough gets wired directly to your bank account,

Check this: http://www.234world.com

Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by dearstan(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2007
You can be rest assured that you are on a safe and secure site browsing via https://www.ebuy nigeria.com . The site makes use of SSL technology
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by dearstan(m): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2007
Its getting hotter and hotter to do business online.

Visit Today  http://www.ebuy nigeria.com.ng
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by dearstan(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2007
??
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by lanrew(m): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2007
how do i place the ad for my product
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by dearstan(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2007
@lanrew

first you login with your username and password, if you don't have that, you register.

when you are logged on, simply click on "start selling items" alternatively open this link
http://www.eBuyNigeria.com/TradingPlace/list_items2.php
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by dearstan(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2007
Flier

Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by elomi: 9:07am On May 11, 2012
Where are all you guys now? e-commerce my foot. We Just another bunch of start and finish projects in Nigeria. When would we learn to pull resources together and get something done well for the first time?

234 World ko whogobuy ni!!
Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by Adesandra: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
Kaymu is Nigeria's largest website for buying and selling. We help small merchants and individuals increase their sales by promoting their products on our website. It's free!! A trial will convince you.

Re: Ebuynigeria.com; Online Marketplace Where Nigerians Can Buy And Sell by abebi123: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
eShop.com.ng – #1 Buy & Sell Site (This in Only Nigerian Store That I found , provides Services for both Selling and buying Online ) .
Website Design is Also of top Quality.

(1) (Reply)

Machine For Locust Beans (irú) Processing Urgently Needed / Ps3 Game CDs For Sale At Very Affordable Prices / Blackberry Q20 Classic For Sale - Sold!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.