Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat (870 Views)

Hp ,dell & Toshiba Laptops Now Affordable At Andiv Technologies Ltd / Hp And Del Laptops Now Affordable At Andiv Technologies Ltd / Mtn! My Internet Is Too Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat by nazir: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2010
ALL THE EQUIPMENT ARE FOR SALE!!!!

IDIRECT 5000 SERIES - USED MODEM
PLL LNB NORSAT 3220 C-BAND - NEW
NJT 5669 5WATT BUC - NEW
IDIRECT EVOLUTIN X3 MODEM - NEW

ALL ITEMS ARE IN STOCK FOR NOW.

ALSO AVAILABLE: COMPLETE KU BAND SOLUTION AND C- BAND SOLUTION WITH FAST AND RELIABLE NETWORK.

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY:

MOBILE NUMBER: +2348060546077, +234808538771, +2348182065531
Re: Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat by clickjane: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2010
@ nazir, is there any cafe you've installed your vsat for? If any, kindly provide me addresses so I can test and see how your bandwidth runs.

Thanks.
Re: Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat by nazir: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2010
i have a cafe at my office that i have installed for if you want to confirm?
Re: Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat by tunde300us(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2010
It is not ISP that determines how fast ur internet is,it is the amount of bandwidth that you buy that determines how fast ur cafe will run,unless you have a lying ISP who lie abt their contention ratio
Re: Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat by clickjane: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2010
@nazir, can you provide me the address of the cafe you installed? I need to confirm and see how it runs.

@tunde300us, are you referring to me? I guess you know that ISP in Nigeria lies alot and they don't give out the exact bandwidth customers paid for. I've used DOP and Linkserve, none of them were able to provide good and excellent internet speed. Am taking my time right now and searching for better and reliable ISP.
Re: Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat by tunde300us(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2010
U can send me a mail or maybe just a text message let me see how we can work things out.I can guarantee that u wont regret working with me.Those 2 companies u metioned ve always been controversial to say the least. tunde300us@gmail.com,08034025906
Re: Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat by clickjane: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2010
@tunde300us, is there any need of me sending you email? I don't think so. I've explained wat i experience and if you got anything good or an internet isp, why not provide me with address of places you've installed. Like they say, seeing is believing!
Re: Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat by tunde300us(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2010
Where are u right now,i have installations in lokoja,ado-ekiti and kaduna,and they re all still running by Gods grace.The truth with seeing is that u can be mislead cos it can turn to 'The more u look the less you see' no matter how experienced ure in this business .

If i invite you to a cafe that runs on 512/128 1:5 shared and its powering almost 15-20 systems conveniently,but when u visit i tell u its 256/128 1:5 shared how will u confirm if am lying or not,all i want is to make u come to me and ure hooked cos it will be expensive leaving just like that.I dont have the kind of marketing some ppl have on NL ,but am pretty sure of myself.
Re: Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat by clickjane: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2010
@tunde300us, you right with wat you said. I wouldn't know cos the test result I'll get will not tell me the bandwidth ratio except the speed. Though, am in Lagos and that's where I got my cafe. I planned in selling the dish the equipments, cos i've spent alot on it and am fed-up in investing more money on it. If you can help me with that I really appreciate it.

My brother I don tire and I don't have any other money in getting any other isp, forward me your price anyway, let me take a look and watz the best bandwidth for 10 to 15pcs for downloading/attaching files, online video streaming and fast browsing?
Re: Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat by tunde300us(m): 5:55am On Nov 06, 2010
U dont have to loose hope just like that,send me a text lets talk so that i can see if i can help remedy ur cafe.Cafe business is still lucrative if u have the right location and management.dis is ma number 08034025906
Re: Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat by clickjane: 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2010
@tunde300us, am not in Nigeria now and this is one of the reason why I want to sell the Dish and there is nobody that can take over my role due to the experience I have in the cafe business, though I have family in Lagos. Add me lets chat on yahoo messenger so we get to talk more, am always online from 1pm Nigeria Time.
Re: Internet Is Affordable At Cheapest Price Via Vsat by tunde300us(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ive added u to my messenger list maybe we can chat and work sometin out

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Trade Your Old Laptop For New One At A Cheaper Rate, Hurry Now, / Mercury 1200U Slim Software And Hp Leserjet 1018 Instalation Software / Suggestion For The Best Laptop Among These Laptops For Business Purposes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.