Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Actress Helena Nelson (18+ Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Actress Helena Nelson (18+ Photos) (4065 Views)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs – Nigerian Actress Helena Nelson 18+ / Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Actress Helena Nelson (18+ Photos) by MGab25(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Helena Nelson, a Nollywood actress and former cast member of MTV ‘Shuga’ series bared her boobs in a Facebook live session with her followers.

The video she shared herself featured a morning banter with her husband as they brushed in the bathroom and talked about abortion. She further said that her nude campaign is to make people get used to seeing boobs.

Watch Video HERE- http://www.mcligy.win/i-want-people-to-get-used-to-seeing-boobs-nigerian-actress-and-shuga-star-helena-nelson-bares-her-boobs-on-facebook-live-18-video/

CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Dominique

Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Actress Helena Nelson (18+ Photos) by MGab25(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2019

Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Actress Helena Nelson (18+ Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
MUMU
Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Actress Helena Nelson (18+ Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
The REAL AFRICANS
Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Actress Helena Nelson (18+ Photos) by bdsm: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
She has a point tho. Men should outgrow getting aroused by boobs.

It's mostly teenage boys and virgin adults dat takes bbreast serious. After all women expose their bbreast while feeding their infant.
Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Actress Helena Nelson (18+ Photos) by cypluxx(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
i see nothing strange about this
breast is overrated
true be told she no even get the breast con self
those wey get no dey show,na those wey no even get com dey show
i think it better i stick to my xvideos
Re: I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Actress Helena Nelson (18+ Photos) by LawizzyAh(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
cypluxx:

breast is overrated

bdsm:
She has a point tho. Men should outgrow getting aroused by boobs.

It's mostly teenage boys and virgin adults dat takes bbreast serious. After all women expose their bbreast while feeding their infant.
cypluxx:

breast is overrated

I Support You My Bro

(1) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Wins 2 Million Naira Bet9ja Games After Staking With 80k / Bbnaija’s Frodd And Esther Loved-up For Valentine As They Travel To Kigali / White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.