Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

N200 Can Save Your Future - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N200 Can Save Your Future (297 Views)

Dangote: My Refinery Can Save Nigeria $10bn In FX, Generate Another $10bn In Exp / It Makes No Sense To Save Your Money In Dollar / FEC Approves N200 Billion Loan For Bank Of Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N200 Can Save Your Future by samseen02(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
This piece of write up might be important for you or to a close person. After reading and find it not relevant to you please help others to get to them by sharing it.

If you are above 22years of age and you find yourself in an uncomfortable situation due to finance. Please thank God because you are still alive and this article might be your way to financial liberation.

Reason is, if you wake up every single day please make sure you don't go back to bed at night without saving at least N200 for that day. If you have a shelter and you have a means of eating once or twice per day; you have no excuse for not having N200 to save in a day trust me that's what have gone through. some may refer to it as abject poverty but trust me this is how millions of Nigerians live their lives on a daily basis (financial hardship).

So how do you now get out of this situation and start living at least an average lifestyle (not being broke)? First, you need these three factors :

* Self Discipline:
In an environment where you find youth living fake lifestyles; spending money recklessly please you don't need to be influenced by these.

* Goal Setting:
Set a goal for yourself. It can be a short term or long term goals. It's advisable to start from small and then back it up with big steps.

* Self Determination:
Be determined not to let anything whatsoever to pull you down or distract you. In no time you find yourself achieving your goals one after the other.

Now, let's go back to our major discussion which is savings. Just imagine yourself having a safe box or account which you can save at least N200 daily; by my calculations that's if I'm correct this N200 per day would amount to N6000 at end of every 30 days and at the end of 12 months that will be N72,000. To some people this might look meagre but come to think of it is just like an adage that says drops of water makes an ocean

Brother/Sister; trust me on this if you can take the bold step today you will surely see how financially you would be liberated.

To go further; you can actually invest this savings into one thing or the other that is well feasible and profitable which will in turn serve as means of lively hood. There are businesses which little capital as low as N1,500 to N100,000 can start up; It all depends on the business model and your expertise/experience.

Everybody want to be boss of his/her own self, nobody wants to run an errand for someone else's business but it all depends on what step you take today.

Though if you are the type that is still wondering about the kind of business/investment you can start with. Don't worry you can join my whatsapp business group if you wish to; registration is FREE but put in mind that you will need investment capital of as little as N1500 to start with and you will be getting returns of N3000 every 3rd day starting from the day of your investment for the period of 30 days which you can later repeat again after 30 days expiration.

Comment your whatsapp N0 for more info about this. N.B not MLM or referral program; just invest N1500 and collect N3000 every 3rd day.

Or better still you can log on to www.wealthmeans..com for free business ideas written by me.

(1) (Reply)

Ehpro Raptor, The Most Acclaimed Subohm Tank With Best Flavor / Earn With No Stress / Business ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.