Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school (23829 Views)

Labourer Rapes His Colleague To Death In Ondo / Togolese Labourer Kills His Landlady While Attempting To Rape Her In Ondo (Pix) / Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by LarryBee1k: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
U
Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by 9jaBloke: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stakeholders:
What about their cows did they fly too?

Good question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by Cantonese: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Elchicolo:
A 35-year old labourer in Awka, Anambra State, has survived a brutal attack by herdsmen in one of the secondary schools in the state.

The victim, Patrick Nnabuchi, who hailed from Eha Amufu in Enugu State, but resides in Awka, was said to be working in the school premises when he was allegedly attacked.

Narrating his ordeal to reporters in Awka, Nnabuchi said he was attacked for challenging the herdsmen against grazing on the vegetable farm in the school.

He said he was taken unawares by the herdsmen who attacked him from behind with a machete tied to a stick.

He said: “I was engaged by the school management to carry out some construction work in the school and was doing the work when the incident took place.

“When I saw the cows trespassing on the farm and grazing on people’s farmland, I asked them to pursue them from grazing on the vegetables.

“It was not long after I walked away from the scene when one of them ran after me and hit me on the head from behind.

“Before a security man in the school and one other person could rush to the scene, the attackers had jumped into the erosion site within the area.”

Nnabuchi said he was unable to run after his attacker because he was unconscious for a while, adding that they disappeared through the gully erosion near the school before some people came to his rescue and later rushed him to a nearby hospital where he spent three days receiving medical attention.

The state police public relations officer, PPRO, Mr. Haruna Mohammed, however, said no such case was reported to the command.

The victim’s landlord, Mr. Nwama Ibe, while condemning the action, said the issue of Fulani herdsmen had become worrisome one in the state.

According to him, there was need to re-enact the 1960 anti animal roaming law, which operated in the defunct Eastern Region to control the activities of the menacing herdsmen in the region.

“The Southeast governors should enforce the law in the zone, to avoid such clashes,” he further said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/labourer-survives-herdsmen-attack-in-anambra-school/
L

Obianor is a staunch herdsmen supporter. Let’s hear his reaction.
Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by JubrinElSudan: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
lomprico:
dem don enter east.
Dem dey everywhere maybe except Burutu, Bonny and other Island Communities
Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by Philinho(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
The country is being overrun by deadly Fulani herdsmen,and buhari is Sitting on his brainless comfort seat
Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by benpuzzy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
They jumped to the erosion and disappeared, did their cows jumped with them too? MY PEOPLE MY PEOPLE wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by penjm: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
it is time we stood up and fight without waiting for this lifeless president we think we have. I knew from onset that we already made a big mistake for making him out president.
Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by paix(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stakeholders:
What about their cows did they flew too?
Maybe the cows did flied.
Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by oluwaahmed: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
Waiting for IPOB to wipe out Fulani from Anambra

Chest beating and noise making cowards

Keypad Warriors and Online Soldiers

They are all 1000 metre chief of staff cheesy

U better call your loved ones in Ogun to be sure everything is alright.

1 Like

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by beardedboy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Randy100:
It is time for the whole country to wake up from their slumber.

Deluded nincompoop
Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by ewosk: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Don't be unfortunate this evening � undecided shocked
The military and those in authority have hidden agenda, I say so because when communities in Benue we're been attacked incessantly by "Herdsmen".

They did not do anything, but immediately the people there formed vigilantes to defend themselves and repelled some attacks the FG swarms there like bees on a honeycomb and declared that everyone should submit their weapons.

If any region take up arms to protect themselves FG will proscribe and incriminate them.

1 Like

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by FuckThaMod: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
oluwaahmed:

U better call your loved ones in Ogun to be sure everything is alright.

I think it is me that should be telling you cowards that

IPOB giving 20 days Ultimatum like bunch of sissies grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by nototribalist: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stakeholders:
what they do is to instruct those cattle to start running forward towards home, and the herdsmen will come for a fight
Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by Harlem2(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
From enugu to Anambra to akwa-ibom
Why am I laughing like this
There are here shouting afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by Tumbulum: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stakeholders:
I was about asking the same question. How did he run away with his cows?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by TSRC: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Where is the DSS that was quick to arrest sowore in the guise of national security.?

I guess Fulani herdsmen destabilizing southern Nigeria don't fall under that category.

Useless people.
Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by jrusky(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
So these bastards Fulaherdsmen has moved to the SE to dares the SE bah

Ok nah he who no sabi go sabi wen the ghen ghen go nack.

I think Buhari is dumb now he can not hear or seen isn't? His brain will soon freeze when nothing is left for him to govern and people jump on the street and demand his head and that of his household then he will get the message clear.

I'm waiting for those who love asking *where are their cows*.
Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
ewosk:

Don't be unfortunate this evening � undecided shocked
The military and those in authority have hidden agenda, I say so because when communities in Benue we're been attacked incessantly by "Herdsmen".

They did not do anything, but immediately the people there formed vigilantes to defend themselves and repelled some attacks the FG swarms there like bees on a honeycomb and declared that everyone should submit their weapons.

If any region take up arms to protect themselves FG will proscribe and incriminate them.

Typical coward

Rambling like a scare little kid cheesy

I know the next thing you are going to do is run

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by oluwaahmed: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

I think it is me that should be telling you cowards that

IPOB giving 20 days Ultimatum like bunch of sissies grin

Be masturbating on IPOB matter while your obas are travelling up and down abuja begging for mercy from Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by Wickedfacts: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
When Bishop and his business associates killed worshippers in a church in Ozubulu, people here blamed Fulani herdsmen. When it was discovered that it was Igbos killing Igbos, Obiano pointedly said Bishop had no case to answer and the police said they won't arrest him. That's a drug dealer o.

They murdered more than 10 people and Obiano didn't do anything, it's now attempted murder you want him to act.

If you don't know, Obiano pays compensation to herdsmen in Anambra and he won't do anything to herdsmen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by magzey: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Where are they
Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by Eagleboney(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
lomprico:
dem don enter east.
the new is a big lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Be masturbating on IPOB matter while your obas are travelling up and down abuja begging for mercy from Fulani herdsmen

Are you going to cry now?

Poor Igbos

Hide under your mama's bed like Ojukwu during the civil war

Fulani is coming for you cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by Akiika: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
You are just demonizing the Herdsmen unfairly.
According to the story, the victim said '"they disappeared through the gully erosion near the school before some people came to his rescue and later rushed him to a nearby hospital where he spent three days receiving medical attention"
How can cattle rearing herdsmen disappear so fast with herds of cows? Cows are one of the slowest animal, even to run so fast with a single cow is challenging. You guys should stop the gas lighting of Fulanis.
You are liars!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by oluwaahmed: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Are you going to cry now?

Poor Igbos

Hide under your mama's bed like Ojukwu during the civil war

Fulani is coming for you cheesy

Lol, better than rat poisoning out myself to the afterlife like awolowo

1 Like

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
There is peace in Benue state since Ortom dissociate from buhari....
Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Lol, better than rat poisoning out myself to the afterlife like awolowo

Awolowo skeleton still greater than your living generation and the one unborn cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by Okoroawusa: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
They ran away n left their cows?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
cosby02:
Yahoo is the only crime not linked with herdsmen yet. Na only herdsmen dey commit for Naija now.

Next thing we start hearing now is.... "Fulani herdsmen duped a white woman $250,000 and ran away with his cows".
Hmmmmmm, this is deep.
You've said it all.

But truth is bitter to the children of hate and perdition tho!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school by Okoroawusa: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Captaintimex:
There is peace in Benue state since Ortom dissociate from buhari....
abi he made peace with the perpetrators...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun / Haruna Kuye Shot Dead In Kaduna / ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.