Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars (13883 Views)

Bstan Group Gives Land, Gifts To Couples At Shortcut's Valentine Show (Photos) / Naira Marley Visits Regina Daniels On Set, Spotted With Nollywood Actors (Photos / BSTAN Group Signs Shortcut And M.C Papi As Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by AlexReports(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Popular Nollywood celebrities and top stars in the Nigeria movie Industry have been signed into a multimillion naira Ambassadorial deal with BSTAN Group, one of Nigeria's leading real estate, housing and infrastructure development Agency.

BSTAN Group signedup these new Ambassadors from the film industry, during the Bstan Ambassadors Endorsement Ceremony held in Abuja few days ago at its headquarters in Abuja. The ceremony was well attended by top media agencies across Nigeria, members of staff of Bstan Groups and was hosted by Bstan Group Managing Director, Engr Becky Damilola-Oke.

Speaking to the press, at the endorsement ceremony, Engr. Becky Damilola Oke noted that the new Bstan Ambassadors were some of the best actors in the industry that could project the brand profitably and are also business oriented. She stressed that they are not the regular nollywood stars, but have shown their resourcefulness at improving Bstan group.

Engr Becky also highlighted the spotlights of their achievements, ongoing projects and also their newly unveiled Bstan Kiddies Legacy Investment. She stressed that the housing initiative for kids was to further help parents and guardians to make a stress-free investment into the future of their children, she called it land-banking for kids with just N33,000.

Amongst the endorsed Nollywood celebrities are Chief Femi Branch, Yewande Adekoya, Abiodun, Ayo Adesanya, Muyideen Oladapo A.k.a Lala and Funsho Adeolu Fynest who promised to ensure that the partnership with this brand will help to improve the visionary interest and visibility of the brand across Nigeria.

Speaking during the endorsement ceremony, one of the new Ambassadors noted that they would use several strategies and channels to draw big deals and businesses that will promote and improve BSTAN group, especially in areas of producing skits, engaging referrals and ensuring that their large fan-base is explored with awareness on the activities and provisions of Bstan Groups.

The newly endorsed Ambassadors of Bstan Group have expressed appreciation to the real estate agency for the recognition, endorsement and engagement. They assured the organization that the essence of this endorsement deal will be impressively gainful and profitable to the agency.

Bstan Group also introduced the National Housing Fair holding in October 2nd to 4th. The 3 days event will witness the 10,000 participants where 5 winners will be given 5 plots of land. The exercise is aimed at enhancing national building projects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bssqLAX1Phw

Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by AlexReports(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
More

Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by itspzpics(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Haa normal level
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by AlexReports(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Continue

Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by AlexReports(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Press men

Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by simonlee(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
Where are the stars?

i no know even one person for the pictures!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by TourismMan(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Oga, u don go do marriage finish. Where our own rice?
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by englishmart(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Low budget stars. These ones won't mind signing an endorsement deal for just 70k

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by sthecy(f): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
I just hope the MEN STARS will blow this time �
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by MicheyJ1: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
simonlee:
Where are the stars?

Shattap ya mawt.

1 Like

Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by konkonbilo(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by davodyguy: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
simonlee:
Where are the stars?

Look well, you go see Alexreporters
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by zone51: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
englishmart:
Low budget stars. These ones won't mind signing an endorsement deal for just 70k

You are wicked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by benpuzzy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm, these faces are not familiar Nollywood stars oooooooo
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by momodub: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Humm that yellow man again where's is Ned
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by Omihanifa: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lol bstan group way no even dey top 10 real estate firm in Abuja dey sign Nollywood actors as ambassadors undecided

1 Like

Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by Sweetcollins: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
simonlee:
Where are the stars?

Dsame here
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Where is Mr Damilola Oke grin
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by Funmmyastic: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
simonlee:
Where are the stars?

You notice it too?I'm not seeing any stars here.
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by Izabel(f): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
englihmart:

1 Like

Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by gurunlocker: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Is Funsho Adeolu pregnant? grin

1 Like

Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by Marvis4real(f): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Not even a single known actor. Seems they are Abjwood actors....mtcheeew
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by damtan(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
sthecy:
I just hope the MEN STARS will blow this time �
You fine sha
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by Angelfrost(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
What does one pay for this amount of hype?... Imagine opening the thread thinking I will see the cream of society in an auspicious gathering, only to see a group of people doing what looks like village high school reunion... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
AlexReports:
Continue

How much do you pay lalasticlala for all these p.r. jobs you bring here, and hope seun gets his cut inside?
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by LilNetty(m): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
konkonbilo:
You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Am also a photographer, I just checked your Instagram handle, I never knew m one of your followers. Good job you re doing Sir, I'm really impressed with your Retouched pictures.
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by SavageResponse(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2019
Apart from Funso Adeolu the rest are c-list actors

1 Like

Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by Maziyk: 1:04am On Aug 06, 2019
This one na Yoruba movie not nollywood
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 06, 2019
Congrats

Wechat and Alipay fund available
Re: Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars by konkonbilo(m): 3:56am On Aug 06, 2019
LilNetty:
Am also a photographer, I just checked your Instagram handle, I never knew m one of your followers. Good job you re doing Sir, I'm really impressed with your Retouched pictures.
Thanks bro....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samklef Traditional Wedding / It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit / Ay Live: Who Looked The Best? Nadia Buhari Or Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.