Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,342 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

See What You Stand To Gain By Playing/joining MUIP Fantasy Premier League? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What You Stand To Gain By Playing/joining MUIP Fantasy Premier League? (414 Views)

MUIP Fantasy Premier League / Earn Up To 100k For Referring People To Play MUIP FPL / Adam Levy Wins 2018/19 Fantasy Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What You Stand To Gain By Playing/joining MUIP Fantasy Premier League? by oldsol(m): 3:52am On Aug 06, 2019
Man United in Pidgin Fantasy Premier League (MUIP FPL) 2019/20 competition is a competition that was set up by Man united in pidgin where lovers of fantasy premier league compete for a whopping sum of #500,000 immediately English premier league (EPL) starts.

Why should I join MUIP FPL?

1). You earn #1,200 per person you share the competition with i.e registered with your unique link

2). You get any jesery of your choice, if you have successfully registered 10 people i.e you will have earned #12,000 on referrals

3). You get free adidas sneaker, if you have successfully registered 20people and you will have earned #24,000

How does managers compete for the prize money which is up to #500,000?

Here are the breakdown below

Best Managers Of The Season:
On the 38th week (Grand Finale),
The first on the table will receive N200,000.
The second will receive N81,000.
The third will receive N30,000.
The fourth will receive N20,000.
The fifth will receive N10,000.

Manager Of The Month:
The manager with the most points at the end of each month (August 2019 – April 2020) will be awarded N5,000.

Manager Of The Week:
For the whole 38 GWs, N3,000 will be awarded to the manager that accumulates the most points for that particular game-week(GW) i.e. Not top of the table, but most points acquired per week

The rewards (N500,000 in total) would be awarded based on events that happen in the League. The MUIP FPL League is a Private Classic League.

How do you join MUIP FPL?

You register with #3,000, click on the link below if you're ready to compete with other managers across the global.

If you're a Nigerian you register via this link below
https://paystack.com/pay/muipfplbankole

You’re not based in Nigeria but would love to register for MUIP FPL? Kindly make payment at https://paystack.com/pay/muipfplinter

At the referral place write Bankole Oluyemi

The registration fee is $8.50

Is there any deadline or closing date for registration?
Yes, the competition kicks off ‪on 9th August, 2019‬. The deadline for registration is ‪16th August, 2019‬.

How do i get the league code after registration?

After your registration an email will be sent to you with the comprehensive information about the Man United in Pidgin Fantasy Premier League (MUIP FPL) 2019/20 competition including the code for the league

How do i get paid if I refer people?

The referral process is automated. Paystack will pay you N1,200 on the next working day after a payment is received from your friend via your referral link.

How do i know this isn't a scam?
FPL leagues both private and public leagues are protected by Fantasy Premier league boards
Also you can get to know more about MUIP FPL via social media
Twitter handle @MuipFpl
Twitter harsh tag #DareToDream

Re: See What You Stand To Gain By Playing/joining MUIP Fantasy Premier League? by clintino700(m): 4:01am On Aug 06, 2019
The coordinator can vanish with the money..
Re: See What You Stand To Gain By Playing/joining MUIP Fantasy Premier League? by cenaman(m): 4:12am On Aug 06, 2019
SCAM
Re: See What You Stand To Gain By Playing/joining MUIP Fantasy Premier League? by oldsol(m): 4:12am On Aug 06, 2019
clintino700:
no he can't because he's a popular guy on social media, he got integrity to protect.
U can use the twitter harsh tag #DareToDream to get more information about him.
The twitter handler is @MuipFpl
Re: See What You Stand To Gain By Playing/joining MUIP Fantasy Premier League? by Sommy2020: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
clintino700:

His name is Ugo Ikejiuwa

This is his Twitter handle https://twitter.com/deezyie?t=ggULY_WLhlvK9QMQ1HTu6Q&s=09

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa Heartland Football Club Of Owerri / List Of Winners Of African Cup Of Nations (AFCON) From It's Inception To 2019. / Breaking: Crewe Alexandria Signs Nigerian Striker From Midtjylland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.