Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Are You Unemployed In Lagos? Here Is Your Solution. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Unemployed In Lagos? Here Is Your Solution. (1093 Views)

7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS / 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Unemployed In Lagos? Here Is Your Solution. by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 06, 2019
Work with a reputable real estate company and earn up N450k monthly.
You can get as much as 15% commissions on sales with incentives.
Don't worry about how to sell because trainings will be given free of charge.

Only serious minded

Chat up 08092301077
Re: Are You Unemployed In Lagos? Here Is Your Solution. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
People started chatting me up and are amazing at the opportunity.

Earn using the social media as a tool

1 Like

Re: Are You Unemployed In Lagos? Here Is Your Solution. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Response from a nairalander who just discovered the solution

Re: Are You Unemployed In Lagos? Here Is Your Solution. by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 07, 2019
Work with a reputable real estate company and earn up N450k monthly.
You can get as much as 15% commissions on sales with incentives.
Don't worry about how to sell because trainings will be given free of charge.

Only serious minded

Chat up 08092301077
Re: Are You Unemployed In Lagos? Here Is Your Solution. by AmakaAnyaogu: 6:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Meanwhile, you can take advantage of the free Monthly Trading program on Volatility index sponsored by Beverly Africa.
For more information Visit: GiverToken.org/projects Or send an email to:
infobeverlyaba@gmail.com
encoretradingnetwork@gmail.com
beverlyfoundationafrica@gmail.com

Dateline for the free Monthly registration: Every 28th day of the month.
Re: Are You Unemployed In Lagos? Here Is Your Solution. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
All those calling me and chatting me up are overwhelmed after doing so.

Information is power
Re: Are You Unemployed In Lagos? Here Is Your Solution. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Feedback from a nairalander

Re: Are You Unemployed In Lagos? Here Is Your Solution. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
You will be trained on how to make sales using social media marketing. Don't worry about how.

Join the winning team
Re: Are You Unemployed In Lagos? Here Is Your Solution. by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2019
A nairalander was happy to hear the secret and joined to make more money. Don't just sit to say what is about? Reach out to us and ask how then you will be glad you did

Re: Are You Unemployed In Lagos? Here Is Your Solution. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Reactions of some nairalanders that saw my today's alert
A little of my commission drop today wink

Call me and I'll put you through.

(1) (Reply)

2010 Camry Spider For Sale / Bank Job Recruitment / I Need A Serious Akwa Ibom Lady For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.