Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Blogging Has Changed: Join This Free Training On Blogging And Learn Whats New! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Has Changed: Join This Free Training On Blogging And Learn Whats New! (744 Views)

How To Make Money On Blogging And Start Online Business. / Fomo – How To Make Money On Blogging With Fomo Ads Network / Free Training !! On Blogging And Making Money.limited Time Offer !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Has Changed: Join This Free Training On Blogging And Learn Whats New! by focusnow: 4:31am On Aug 06, 2019
You probably post pictures, videos and write-ups on various social media platforms. Some people do it everyday just for fun. Well, if you are an active user of social media and you post regularly, you are 70% a blogger.

Blogging pays, but many people do not understand how it works. That is why few actually make it in blogging. However, you will always remember Linda Ikeji, one of the most successful bloggers in Africa. If she could succeed where many people failed, then why cant you?

In this free training for blogging, you will learn the following:

1. What is blogging?
2. Why are many bloggers not successful?
3. What has changed in blogging?
4. Can I be a full-time blogger and earn a decent income?
5. Can blogging pay my bills and help me live a comfortable life?
6. If I cant write well, can I still be a blogger?
7. Can i join a blogging network or community?
8. Can you train me until I become skilled in blogging?
9. Can I do my full-time job and still be a blogger?
10. What if I cant afford to pay for designing my blog website?

These and many questions will be addressed in this training class. Remember, it is FREE. Knowledge is vital. Even if you you are not interested to become a blogger, just get the knowledge.

To join the class, just follow the instructions below:

1. Visit my website: http://rytecliqtech.co/
Go to the RIBs page or click this link to go straight: http://rytecliqtech.co/index.php/ribs/

2. Click the button labelled "Join RIBS on Whtsapp" to join the Whatsapp group.
That’s all.

I will remove the link once I have the number of persons for the first class. OR

Take advantage of this rare opportunity! Remember, it is entirely FREE! The class starts this Wednesday, 7/8/2019 on the Whatsapp group by 8pm. See you there!

(1) (Reply)

Fresh USA And Naija Google Adsense Account For Sale / . / Lpv Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.