Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Uti Vows To Spend His Entire Win To Bury His Father. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Uti Vows To Spend His Entire Win To Bury His Father. (889 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa / Uti Nwachukwu Wins Big Brother Africa All-Stars / Should Uti Go Home And Bury His Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Vows To Spend His Entire Win To Bury His Father. by LouisThoru(f): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2010
Uti- the new kid on the big boys club, lost his father during the show, but stayed in, which paid off for him though.

Now he is set to bury his father in grand style and has vowed to spend all the 30m Naira on the occasion.

We are happy for you, honestly.
Re: Uti Vows To Spend His Entire Win To Bury His Father. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2010
penny wise pound foolish. angry
Re: Uti Vows To Spend His Entire Win To Bury His Father. by kemisuga(f): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2010
Sure dats a lie, tongue
Re: Uti Vows To Spend His Entire Win To Bury His Father. by WackyJ1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2010
I can't believe this no one can be that foolish.
Re: Uti Vows To Spend His Entire Win To Bury His Father. by Seun(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2010
Source?
Re: Uti Vows To Spend His Entire Win To Bury His Father. by honeyfave: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2010
haters back off
uti 4 life
Re: Uti Vows To Spend His Entire Win To Bury His Father. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
[size=13pt][font=OoldMman Book Style ]
Thanks dear i wanted to say the same thing before you helped me out. . . sure , that's a lie . cheesy cheesy Uti won't spend that money just to dig a death body inside ground , i guess he have a better plan for the cash wink . if truly he would spend the money just to bury his dad why have the sadness and the sorrow of the lost did not show that much on his face and didn't care to talk about em so much with housemates ? funny enough!! grin grin grin smiley
[/font][/size]

kemisuga:

Sure dats a lie, tongue

(1) (Reply)

Avatar Sequel? / Please Recommend A Good Documentary For Me / I Need A Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.