Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Updated Job Vacancies 3.0. Coming Soon!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated Job Vacancies 3.0. Coming Soon!!! (876 Views)

Updated Job Alerts / Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 / Updated Job Vacancy In Covenant Model Academy Oleme Orlu IMO State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated Job Vacancies 3.0. Coming Soon!!! by Olamsoh: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2019
There are jobs but it's not all that you can see both online and offline. That's why we have taken the initiative to contribute our little effort to ensuring a percentage of unemployment in Nigeria is yanked off after a period of 1 to 5 years. We are strategically working to build a solid system that will benefit Nigerians in and out of the country. Now we need you to join in this effort.

If you're actively or passively looking for a job regardless of how experienced you are, let's assist you today. Also share with your friends (and foes, if you don't mind), brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, father, mother etc

Year 2019 is almost running out with 150+ days, it will be will be awesome and better before the year end!!!

Also, we understand that there are hundreds of jobs portal in Nigeria but there are also hundreds of unadvertised/internally announced vacancies that we get a hold on daily. So if you want to get alerts on such vacancies, join us(link will be posted here) . for the latest and most current jobs unadvertised!

And yes, we could post them here, but such clients/companies want to remain confidential to the general public

Hit the LIKE button if you want a whatsapp group
Hit the SHARE button if you do not want a whatsapp group

5 Likes

Re: Updated Job Vacancies 3.0. Coming Soon!!! by Olamsoh: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2019
I am currently working on a program targeted at unemployed graduates with basic computer skill. Whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 100k monthly!
You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it by either clicking on the link on my profile or contacting me on the number on my profile

Stay on this thread to be updated!

1 Like

Re: Updated Job Vacancies 3.0. Coming Soon!!! by Olamsoh: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2019
Do not send your cv.
Olamsoh:
I am currently working on a program targeted at unemployed graduates with basic computer skill. Whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 100k monthly!
You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.
Signify Interest by sending a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"
Stay on this thread to be updated!
Re: Updated Job Vacancies 3.0. Coming Soon!!! by Olamsoh: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Public Announcement

Going forward I will not be posting any marketing or DSA roles.

The stories I am getting of how graduates are used is very annoying.

Thanks for understanding
Re: Updated Job Vacancies 3.0. Coming Soon!!! by Olamsoh: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
The whatsapp have it. I have my whatsapp on my signature kindly contact me

(1) (Reply)

Data Entry Clerk / SEMB Recruitment 2019/2020 Form | Imo State Secondary Education Management Jobs / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc - BAGCO, IGANMU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.