Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail (28604 Views)

FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn / The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) / Different Types Of Snail Species (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by passyhansome(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
OKAY
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by Deiok(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
this is the new trend now, first it was catfishes now snails. trust nigerians to start weaponizing salt.
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by xtrim1: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
dayveed1:
Hot water is the fastest and easiest..

Snail farmer or snail lover spotted. As wicked as it sounds, the easiest way is to boil them and shake them out of the shell.
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by SirLakes: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Salmoneus:
Man is the most evil animal on the face of the earth.
You no dey chop
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by dayveed1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
xtrim1:

Snail farmer or snail lover spotted. As wicked as it sounds, the easiest way is to boil them and shake them out of the shell.
Lol snail lover actually.. And yes it's the easiest way.
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by NnamdiN: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
rxmusa:
Wonders shall never end! One man's food is another man's poison, but in the end, each person enjoys what he has interest in. As for me, I can't eat a snail.

Get an amazing and elegant logo designed for business with free business card. Also you can get flyer, banner, letterhead and social media template all at an affordable price. Check my signature
FFP
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by viktor01(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
I learnt when a pregnant eats snail, her child becomes phlegmatic nature when she gives birth
. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by dayveed1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Imstrong2:
poor snail angry
sweet snail cheesy
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by Jaysolu(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dreamchaserz:
What does this salt do exactly?
sodium chloride burns them to death
it's like when people add salt to their injury
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by Jaysolu(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
SirLakes:
You no dey chop
Maybe he eats grass
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by Abuharib(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Gracejeri:
I want how to kill, remove shell and slippery liquid easiky

Use hot water
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by idonhammer: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
And you Don eat meat and fish today?

BluntBoy:
The heart of man is wicked.

They love to kill.

Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by kenny5811(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dreamchaserz:
salt does to snails wat poisons, chemical weapons, biological weapons, sniper do to humans.... "TORTURE".
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by Zenithenergyenz(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Poultry-Zyme Liquid Feed is a major breakthrough in poultry farming. Considering the sensitive nature of birds in terms of mortality, simply adding one (1) bottle of 0.6 litres of Poultry-Zyme Liquid Feed into 1000 litres of water for the birds, will ensure that the birds absorb up to 80-85% of nutrient from feeds, thereby enhancing growth, egg-laying ability, boost immunity, hence reducing mortality rates.

USES:

For all Birds, Broilers, Layers, and Turkeys etc. Now you can run a poultry farm and sleep with both eyes closed.

Note: The use of Poultry-Zyme Liquid Feed does not replace medications or vaccinations. It is always advisable to follow the Vet Doctors schedule for vaccinations and treat when required.

Ensure that your birds do not drink plain water just add Poultry-Zyme Liquid Feed.

HOW TO USE:

(1) For Large Poultry Farms:- simply mix 1 bottle of Poultry-Zyme Liquid Feed in 1000 litres of water and serve the birds normally in their drinkers.

(2) For Small Farms:- follow the ratio of 1ml poultry formula in 1 litre of drinking water or use one cap of the bottle to one drinker.

(3) Feed the birds normally.

BENEFITS

Poultry-Zyme liquid feed enhances egg laying ability, as birds start laying early and long.
An increased volume of egg production-birds lay within shorter intervals resulting in more eggs.
Improves the quality of eggs.
Enhances growth due to increased absorption and assimilation of nutrient from the feed.
Increases profit.
Reduces loss and gestation period.
Environmentally friendly and eliminates poultry odour.
Visit www.zenithenergyenzymes.com or call 08033492090

Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by wiseone28: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
nerorex01:
Simple mass murder but where will their spirit go ?...
Hell fire

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by 11thGoldTREE: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:

It tickles them to death

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by BlackfireX: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Genocide
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by meobizy(f): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
This farmer is back at it again. Lol. I love his videos.
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by Whatthesugar: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wow

Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by meobizy(f): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Deiok:
this is the new trend now, first it was catfishes now snails. trust nigerians to start weaponizing salt.
They used salt to kill themselves during the Ebola outbreak. I still haven’t forgotten the salt water bath debacle.
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by nnokwa042(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=rxmusa post=80994043]Wonders shall never end! One man's food is another man's poison, but in the end, each person enjoys what he has interest in. As for me, I can't eat a snail.

Get an amazing and elegant logo designed for business with free business card. Also you can get flyer, banner, letterhead and social media template all at an affordable price. Check my signature [/quote)your opinions is not needed here nobody asked you to eat snail angrysome people don't drink fruit juice maybe you drink it
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by IMASTEX: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Removing the foot from the shell still await you. And you will need to get that done one by one.

Snail food is a special delicacy. You can order for life Jumbo snails for your guest at home, hotel, functions, etc.

Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by nerorex01: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
wiseone28:
Hell fire

hahahhhhahahhaaa grin grin grin
Funny you...
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by Pat081: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Use hot water and ur work is make easy
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by ubcandid(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
oblo:
The fastest and easiest way to do this is to boil in water. You don't even have to break the shell. Just force them out using gravity and you are good to go.

Wow, I would try this. Would it also eliminate the slime?

#works for big snails too?
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by OseghaleI: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dont forget to tag the original source of the video:

OG Farmers Market
Farmers of Catfish, Chicken, Turkey, Snail. Producers of Fresh smoked produce
@farmmarket_ng on IG/Twitter
@farmmarketnigeria on Facebook
Farm Market Nigeria on Youtube
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by blackmanblack(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dreamchaserz:

It makes them laugh to death...
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by yaki84: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
If the kill doesn't involve removing it from the shell trust me you still have a hell lot of work to do
Gbam!
End of tory

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by Memberclub(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
I've never eaten this thing before. How does it taste like?
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by ochiora(f): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
If the kill doesn't involve removing it from the shell trust me you still have a hell lot of work to do
God bless you! I thought OP was going to give us an alternative to the Herculean task of deshelling
Re: Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail by Sijo01(f): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Cassava: The Next Big Thing In US Food Market? / Bank Of Industry Loan 2019 – How To Apply Online! / "Agriculture Is My MMM" -Journalist Says As He Shares Photos Of His Farm Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.