Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Desperately In Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Desperately In Need Of A Job (1084 Views)

Am Desperately In Need Of A Job / Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs / Please, I Am Desperately In Need Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperately In Need Of A Job by ramoh(f): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2019
I am a recent graduate of the university of Ibadan. I have an MSc and a BSc in Mathematics. I need a lecturing or an academic research appointment or teaching in a good secondary school. Please can anybody help?
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Job by waleyp(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2019
nice profile pic
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Job by ramoh(f): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2019
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperately In Need Of A Job by paulGrundy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
ramoh:
I am a recent graduate of the university of Ibadan. I have an MSc and a BSc in Mathematics. I need a lecturing or an academic research appointment or teaching in a good secondary school. Please can anybody help?
i dunno why most graduates like to limit themselves to white collar jobs when they can be self employed. most white collars jobs graduates drool for pay peanuts. a high paying one is hard to get by even with all your degree. why not engage in an informal trade. believe you me, the profits are quick to recoup and there is no fear of being sacked because you are your own boss.

most of the rich folks who are making it are self employed. i know that because i deal with peoples transactions. one of our customers sells fairly used clothes and makes a profit of about #6000 to #8000 daily. she does pay for the space she uses. just got a space in a market spread are clothes on the floor and started selling. do the math #6000*5=#30,000 per week!!
#30,000*4=#120,000 per month.she just started the business this year. and it could be more. depending on the pattern of sales, experience, capital.
meanwhile in my office we have contract staffs who are paid 60,000 per months! graduates! on suit and tie!

think about it! its high time the youths start creating jobs!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperately In Need Of A Job by ramoh(f): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
paulGrundy:

i dunno why most graduates like to limit themselves to white collar jobs when they can be self employed. most white collars jobs graduates drool for pay peanuts. a high paying one is hard to get by even with all your degree. why not engage in an informal trade. believe you me, the profits are quick to recoup and there is no fear of being sacked because you are your own boss.

most of the rich folks who are making it are self employed. i know that because i deal with peoples transactions. one of our customers sells fairly used clothes and makes a profit of about #6000 to #8000 daily. she does pay for the space she uses. just got a space in a market spread are clothes on the floor and started selling. do the math #6000*5=#30,000 per week!!
#30,000*4=#120,000 per month.she just started the business this year. and it could be more. depending on the pattern of sales, experience, capital.
meanwhile in my office we have contract staffs who are paid 60,000 per months! graduates! on suit and tie!

[quote
ramoh:
[/quote]
paulGrundy post=80997572:

author=paulGrundy post=80997572]

Mr, I need money to make money oh. Besides every has their talent and gifts, therefore I can't be selling Oks because madam A s doing and making money. I also have my own business and can still be employed somewhere.
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Job by NigPatriot(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
You've spoken well bro, but sadly, not everyone is wired to be an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship takes a lot. And requires a lot, in terms of discipline.

paulGrundy:

5 Likes

Re: Desperately In Need Of A Job by AdenusiOC: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
paulGrundy:

Hi, please, I need info on how to start this biz. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperately In Need Of A Job by AdenusiOC: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
paulGrundy:

Hi, please, I need information on how to start this business
. Thanks
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Job by paulGrundy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
AdenusiOC:
Hi, please, I need info on how to start this biz. Thanks

I have little knowledge on the market but all i know its profitable.
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Job by daxon001(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
ramoh:

Go to UI and start with assistant lecturer na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperately In Need Of A Job by OnlineTeacher: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2019
Physics and JS 3 Home Tutors Needed Urgently in Ajah, Lagos

These two home tutors are needed urgently in Ajah:
1. An SS3 Physics and Chemistry home tutor
2. A comptent JS3 home tutor
We will prefer those that live or work in Lekki/Aja axis
For enquiries: call Kingsley on

(1) (Reply)

Executive Assistant/personal Assistant To The MD Wanted / Trendnews.ng A SCAM or LEGIT? / Please Who Knows This Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.