Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Virgins And Masturbation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Virgins And Masturbation (257 Views)

Facts Of Virgins And Virginity You Need To Know About / Naked Virgins IRIA Rivers State Festival. / See How Virgins Were Initiated Into Womanhood In Rivers State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virgins And Masturbation by gistreporters: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
I get lots of questions on masturbation most especially from ladies -yes, ladies masturbate a lot, especially virgins. Guys also masturbate. There is no debate on that. I’m not here to argue about who masturbates most, I need to deal with a serious issue.

Sexual urge for virgins is strong. What makes it stronger is the novelty, newness, the mystery and the hear says about sex.

Masturbation is handling your genitals consistently to achieve orgasm. Ladies may stroke their clitoris while guys rub, massage or caress their penis. I decided to give explicit explanation because some ask me what masturbation is.

Read The Full Article.....

http://gistreporters.com/virgins-and-masturbation-18/
Re: Virgins And Masturbation by AndyCaro(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
wow

(1) (Reply)

Xbuzz Social Media / Forex Monthly Signal / Zodwa Wabantu Talks About Xenophobia In Sa(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.