Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,375 members, 7,853,669 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video (13970 Views)

Naira Marley - 'Soapy' (Official Video) / [music] naira Marley X Opegold – Soapy (fuji Version) / Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by crazyABO(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
They wont bann it nowooo but after playing and everybody don download am finish for months then u will see them banning the video undecided
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by 12345baba(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Imagining the dirty video
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by NOL2dworld(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

Thanks and God bless..
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Hoodbilonia: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
So
So
So
Soapy.
Nice bass
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by LorenzoU: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
i pity the next generation shaa
na dis kain nonsense we impact them (me inclusive oo) embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Christhomas0411: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
+1 442 666 1398 add me on WhatsApp and I will buy all your gift cards and bitcoins in a good rate.. trust me and let’s do business.. WhatsApp only
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by olusola200: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yahoo is babalawo, everybody is a thief,

Very entertaining, to kill stress
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Kessnorman: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Christhomas0411:
+1 442 666 1398 add me on WhatsApp and I will buy all your gift cards and bitcoins in a good rate.. trust me and let’s do business.. WhatsApp only
Do you buy litecoin also

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Jaytecq(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Christhomas0411: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Add me on WhatsApp if you have got any coins
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Kingsley10000: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olysblog:
Naira marley is like lil wayne to me, i can't luv them less.
Sure i like the guy though

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Mizwisdom(f): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Useless generation
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by athorello(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
"Soapy" is like the most played songs in most events and clubs lately.
I don't just know why.

PHC Bolè Festival, how market?
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Delaw00(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
As you dey condemn person like this u know say u self need help
NOL2dworld:
To the people listening and dancing to Naira Marley's songs.. You all need help..

How did U have so much love for someone who promote Violent, Fornication and wrong doing..

You all need Christ..

Accepting Christ into my life will never allow U to live a wasted life..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

If U have say this confession let me know I have some prayer points for U...
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by hybridblood07(m): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Go and put him in jail nah. Fool
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

The reason why this disaster of a human being is not rotting in jail is what I can't understand
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2019
I don't care�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Releases 'Pawon' (Audio) / Patoranking – Hale Hale (Video) + Photos / Download Olamide- Street-ot Full Album Tracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.