Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

MTN Is Giving Free Data 100MB To Browse - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Is Giving Free Data 100MB To Browse (6056 Views)

MTN Is Giving Out 100MB To All Subscribers / Covid-19: MTN Is Giving Out Free Daily 100MB To All Subscribers To Get Updates / MTN Giving Out Free 100MB To Their Customers, Check Yours Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Is Giving Free Data 100MB To Browse by GoldSalman(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2019
You might even be lucky as this man that got extra 2gb after purchasing a Glo Yakata Sim.... All he ordered was just ₦500 worth.

Re: MTN Is Giving Free Data 100MB To Browse by Enchantaurl(f): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2019
Daviddson:
It's a scam, run for your life.
Don't be too quick too judge something you're not sure of. I got mine from him yesterday and my friend got hers this morning from him through me.
First two pics are mine
Llast two pics are my friends

1 Like

Re: MTN Is Giving Free Data 100MB To Browse by Daviddson(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Don't be too quick too judge something you're not sure of. I got mine from him yesterday and my friend got hers this morning from him through me.
First two pics are mine
Llast two pics are my friends

LOL. He's using his other moniker to reply me. How come you registered last month and this is your second post in Nairaland?
Re: MTN Is Giving Free Data 100MB To Browse by Enchantaurl(f): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
Daviddson:
LOL. He's using his other moniker to reply me. How come you registered last month and this is your second post in Nairaland?
I can't force you to believe, you don't expect me to post when I don't feel like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This / List Of All Tecno Smartphones, Specs And Price. / List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.