Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,645 members, 7,827,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

The State Of General Hospital Suleja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The State Of General Hospital Suleja (776 Views)

Lagos Commences Refurbishment Of General Hospitals / Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The State Of General Hospital Suleja by King901: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Niger State is the only State in Nigeria that has produced two Heads of State. The capital is Minna, while Suleja is the second most developed city after Minna. It's proximity to Abuja has led to different developmental strides.

I went to Suleja General Hospital today to visit a close relative and was astonished to see the reckless, jettisoned and underkept state of the wards.

Below are few pictures from my visit

Re: The State Of General Hospital Suleja by Emy99(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bad government. They're actually anti-developmental

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know Treadmills Were Originally Created As A Form Of Torture? / I Don’t Have HIV, Someone Is Trying To Tarnish My Image – Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Corona Virus: Chinese People Snapped In A Mall In Lafia Nigeria Wear Face Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.