Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How Much Will You Pay For This? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Much Will You Pay For This? (1092 Views)

How Much Can I Pay For A 2d Music Video Visualizer, Like The One Poka Does / Get A Free Website Now!!! You Only Pay For The Hosting / Before You Pay For That Computer Pls Press This ●2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will You Pay For This? by naijacartoon: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
So it has been a while, how are we doing, is another holiday and as animator, illustrator and trainer, i do used this period
to attend to people and help them in animation and illustration projects. This is one of the proposed scenes for a soon to commerce animation project done in illustrator with only the touch-pad of a laptop. I am not a fan of mouse and don't even mention tablet, i just envy those that have it, am not even an artist so it is not about knowing how to draw, it is about the secretly held new industry standard tricks to improve your animation quality.

So how much will you pay to received an all in one self paced practical training bundle with pdf manual, work book, sketch book and video training
that guides you on how i do cartoon illustration like the attached delivered via my VIP Whatsapp group and one on one follow up training.
You will also get inside access to the making of the cartoon film project and get the opportunity to work on subsequent projects as internship
with my supervision and professional critics.
Call/text: 09063126269 if interested.

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This? by naijacartoon: 7:12am On Aug 07, 2019
thanks for your call. please whastapp will only be activated for classes and post mentoring. Sorry for those that was unable to get response through whastapp.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This? by naijacartoon: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2019
naijacartoon:
thanks for your call. please whastapp will only be activated for classes and post mentoring. Sorry for those that was unable to get response through whastapp.
and again for the price. its at a give away for only 1k. registration starts today wed 7th. and ends wed 14th Aug. 2019. classes starts thurs.15 aug and ends wed 28th Aug.2019 with the release of the finished cartoon film. please dont miss this rare opportunity.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This? by naijacartoon: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
Trust you are having a good time, here is the completed scene for the main animation coming soon, two scene illustration done, and one more to get started with the character designs. Are you an animator or illustrator, using templates for your animation limits your creativity. Join me on a one on one training where i guide you on how to produce your own scene of any concept starting this Thur 15th. To book, your space for only 1k, contact via the signature. You also get inside access on the animation work in progress plus more freebies from me will offer last so join me as registration ends Wed 13th Aug.

(1) (Reply)

Home Trainer For Hire (computer Graphics). / Design Your Own Professional Graphics Today! (No Learning Required) / Low Cost Of Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.