Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help (431 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Pwonder1010: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
I'm having genital wart in my penis(right inside in between the hole in penis)did tests HIV(negative) urine, and sperm and result showed I had staphylococcus Aureus.treated myself according to the doctor's prescription which was taking injection for 3 days and used the drug I was told get,but after a week no sign of improvement because the warts are still there.

I don't have any symptoms aside bleeding when having sex, that was how I discovered at first and I haven't had sex since I started the treatment. So I went back to the doctor (na govt hospital) and I was referred to see an Urologist, I did follow up and today was given a new date which will be 27th of this month to see the Urologist (poverty is terrible sad sad)

So I want to ask which drug I can use that will at least surpress it pending when I see the urologist, 27th far somehow and I don't want it to get worse. embarassed embarassed
Re: Help by Pwonder1010: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
sad sad
Re: Help by SendAbroad: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2019
Pwonder1010:
I'm having genital wart in my penis(right inside in between the hole in penis)did tests HIV(negative) urine, and sperm and result showed I had staphylococcus Aureus.treated myself according to the doctor's prescription which was taking injection for 3 days and used the drug I was told get,but after a week no sign of improvement because the warts are still there.

I don't have any symptoms aside bleeding when having sex, that was how I discovered at first and I haven't had sex since I started the treatment. So I went back to the doctor (na govt hospital) and I was referred to see an Urologist, I did follow up and today was given a new date which will be 27th of this month to see the Urologist (poverty is terrible sad sad)

So I want to ask which drug I can use that will at least surpress it pending when I see the urologist, 27th far somehow and I don't want it to get worse. embarassed embarassed

Hope you have told the lady you are bleeping to get treatment aswell.
Re: Help by Pwonder1010: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
SendAbroad:

Hope you have told the lady you are bleeping to get treatment aswell.

That's not my business oo, I just want to cure myself of this stuff ASAP
Re: Help by Mystic2019: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2019
Pwonder1010:

You're simply evil sir. I almost forgot to add selfish too. Anyway, you shouldn't be blamed. I only pity those you're "bleeping",because it's obvious they are many. If you had a stable relationship, with someone you love, you both will get the treatment together. Or you don't want to spend money? Nawa!
Re: Help by successking401(m): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pwonder1010:

when you are done wasting your money, sorry seeing the doctor and you want solution via herbs and roots, kindly inform me. I don't want to comment more than this

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Drinking Juice After Sex Help Your Prevent UTI? / So, So Depressed: Please help with a job. / 100+ Neuro-linguistic Programming Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.