Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World (890 Views)

Video Of Portable Unable To Stand Still During Interview Stirs Reactions / 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great / How The Devil Rules The World And Kamala Harris Was Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Greetings

Rev 17: 13

They gave their power unto the beast. Who is They? Who are the kings of the Earth? Did you know the kings of the Earth is the African race? Who is the beast? Did you know the Caucasian came from hominids? Yes, they did. It's purely scientific no name calling. Caucasians come from the Neanderthal, he is the Negro, the Niger, Troygolyte and cave beast. Beast only means animal like a cow or horse is called a beast. Did you know the Holy Roman Empire was built by the Moors? Many are taught Rome was Caucasian and it's pure lies. How was Rome this sophisticated Caucasian Empire yet northern Europe the Caucasians were savages. Yet south of Rome were all these highly advanced African kingdoms from Ottoman Empire, Ethiopia, Carthage, Mororoco, and so on. Don't you know one of these is out of place? grin The Holy Roman Empire Built By Moors.

That's right there are more Africans in the Roman church than all the other races combined. All of Christianity is the church of Rome. So if you are thinking it was the so called Whiteman that created the lie about the White Jesus you are dead wrong. It was the Black Hebrew priesthood that were so corrupt that Isa the prophet called them out. The Hebrews were Arabians as Hebrew is the name of the language and not the people. The Black Romans had conquered all of Arabia and Isa ignited a war to overthrow them. This war is called the Messianic Wars between the Arabians called Jews and the Romans in 67 A.D. It was a Black Hebrew priests that traveled to Rome and became the tutor of the young emperor Titus. Rabbi Joesph Ben Mayithtati taught the young Titus the conspiracy and helped him craft the White Jesus to stop the momentum of the war. Many people became confused and they stopped fighting the Romans and were fighting each other. Oh the true history of our people is horrible. There are some Black devils among us standing in the pulpit.

Prophet Muhammad fought against Rome and built up a large following of the faithful. Muhammad wasn't apart of the brotherhood he built a following upon pure faith in one God and the common good in all man. Muhammad invited all that would join him to stop the evil in the land perpetrated by evil priesthoods. Muhammad was attacked and was successful in many battles up to the end. How did the fighting stop for Muhammad? One day the Muslims went into battle and the war cry of Allahuakbar was heard from the other side. The enemy had infiltrated into the ranks of Islam were they remain today. Muhammad was called back by Allah who told him the greatest Jihad is within. Prophet Muhammad may he be blessed forever was not a member of the satanic orders of Moorish Rome. Prophet Muhammad also was a Black Arabian from a long line of dark sons of Arabia. The Black is the original Arab. Abraham is Arabia and Arab the land of Abraham.

The rise of sodomy as a human right and pedophilia is just the satanic religion of baby sacrificers and enslavers. These are the true enemies of Allah who serve Shatain. They lie about the White Jesus Christ and the Flat Earth. They lie about who Africans are and who the other people are. They are the satanic pedophile brotherhood who murdered the prophets of Allah.

Wake up out your your slumber

Rev 17: 13

They gave their power unto the beast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoKSe0E3Rq0

Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
All that you wrote are stories.

Stories are written by those who wanted you to believe them, as told. Outside this story you read, what other facts have you got?

Nigga is this, nigga is this, yet you can not invent a needle.

Nigga my ass.

World is a Hologram simulated by men wey sabi.

You are God trapped in an animal meat you call body. Harness your brain and stay away from other Gods, they are not your friends, they are you in the collective.
Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
VRDroid:
All that you wrote are stories.

Stories are written by those who wanted you to believe them, as told. Outside this story you read, what other facts have you got?

Nigga is this, nigga is this, yet you can not invent a needle.

Nigga my ass.

World is a Hologram simulated by men wey sabi.

You are God trapped in an animal meat you call body. Harness your brain and stay away from other Gods, they are not your friends, they are you in the collective.

Your use of nigger shows your immaturity and your cowardice to discuss in fact says volumes about your position in the critical matter.
Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Whatthesugar:

Your use of nigger shows your immaturity and your cowardice to discuss in fact says volumes about your position in the critical matter.

You are mentally too young for me to engage literally. The facts you posted are based on the premise of a certain research by a certain school of thought that wants you to 'believe' a certain thing.

What makes you think all you read are true?

I will advise you strongly disabuse yourself of all the lazy attitude of reading and gullibility. The Negro is dumbed down on the left celebral functionality and uses the right brain which is purely a Read Only faculity without the filtration capability of the logical left brain.

The material world is a creation of the left brain, yet you wanna tell me the right brain negro with zero operability of the left hemisphere is Lord of all.

Please you need to go and sleep, or better still meditate on this. And stop fooling yourself. A black man has nothing to show for anything. If you are so great, why cant you design technologies instead of depending on others for your very survival.

By the way, I am black in this Lifetime, but I come and go, so yes, it was nice being black in this Lifetime. The White men are from black DNA, so what? They are better, way better.

We are God potentials, we are God collective, we are it in human body. Whether black or white, it has to do with your neurotransmission capabilities.

You your brain, activate and sync your brain and discover that black or white, it has more to do with your Consciousness Capabilities and not the color of your bloody skin. The complexion is just a spec of the Avatar. Race is nothing at the greater scheme. I designed the body I am using now, I dont know about you.

Thanks.
Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
VRDroid:

You are mentally too young for me to engage literally. The facts you posted are based on the premise of a certain research by a certain school of thought that wants you to 'believe' a certain thing.

What makes you think all you read are true?

I will advise you strongly disabuse yourself of all the lazy attitude of reading and gullibility. The Negro is dumbed down on the left celebral functionality and uses the right brain which is purely a Read Only faculity without the filtration capability of the logical left brain.

The material world is a creation of the left brain, yet you wanna tell me the right brain negro with zero operability of the left hemisphere is Lord of all.

Please you need to go and sleep, or better still meditate on this. And stop fooling yourself. A black man has nothing to show for anything. If you are so great, why cant you design technologies instead of depending on others for your very survival.

By the way, I am black in this Lifetime, but I come and go, so yes, it was nice being black in this Lifetime. The White men are from black DNA, so what? They are better, way better.

We are God potentials, we are God collective, we are it in human body. Whether black or white, it has to do with your neurotransmission capabilities.

You your brain, activate and sync your brain and discover that black or white, it has more to do with your Consciousness Capabilities and not the color of your bloody skin. The complexion is just a spec of the Avatar. Race is nothing at the greater scheme. I designed the body I am using now, I dont know about you.

Thanks.

Then why don't you go about your God in you business? grin

It's amazing that any idiot dare try me with that I have an inner peace. You have no inner peace if you are in my way making trouble. You don't believe my message? Fine.

Use that God in you whether it's Black or white to find a thread in Nairaland you agree with.

Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
The greatest trick the devil ever played is convincing the world he doesnt exist

If the devil is the so called Whiteman then how come Ethiopia has a black devil being slain with justice?

Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Whatthesugar:
The greatest trick the devil ever played is convincing the world he doesnt exist

If the devil is the so called Whiteman then how come Ethiopia has a black devil being slain with justice?

Just two posts from me and you have gone loco.

What a dimwit blaming the Whiteman for all his expensive illiteracy and dysfunctional education. God and Devil are two side of the same coin. What crime did the Devil commit compared to the murders and genocides of the God of Judaic Religions? Huh?

Black and White or Brown or what ever you choose to brand the skin color. These are just specs of the Physical body. SPirit is the Core. We decided to choose which ever body we want as Avatar and enter this Immersive holographic simulation. This world is not the real world, it is just a game for experience. Do not look for God here, you are wasting your time. You are the Gods playing your Avatar.

Take it or not but you'd soon find out after you have died.
Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
VRDroid:

Just two posts from me and you have gone loco.

What a dimwit blaming the Whiteman for all his expensive illiteracy and dysfunctional education. God and Devil are two side of the same coin. What crime did the Devil commit compared to the murders and genocides of the God of Judaic Religions? Huh?

Black and White or Brown or what ever you choose to brand the skin color. These are just specs of the Physical body. SPirit is the Core. We decided to choose which ever body we want as Avatar and enter this Immersive holographic simulation. This world is not the real world, it is just a game for experience. Do not look for God here, you are wasting your time. You are the Gods playing your Avatar.

Take it or not but you'd soon find out after you have died.

If you are God then how not create your posts?

grin grin grin

Do so urgently so I can appear upon your idiot plane like a God.

Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Whatthesugar:

If you are God then how not create your posts?

grin grin grin

Do so urgently so I can appear upon your idiot plane like a God.

I just killed your 'handsome' thread. grin
Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
VRDroid:

I just killed your 'handsome' thread. grin

Was that your intention to kill the thread? grin

I have thousands of posts on NL.

Have fun.
Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Whatthesugar:

Was that your intention to kill the thread? grin

I have thousands of posts on NL.

Have fun.

How does that help your dilapidated ego?

I mean no hurt, I just do not like self-induced stupidity.
Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
The nature of man is carnal
Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Don't feed the trolls grin

Almost broke my own sacred rule angry
Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by judgementyard(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nairaland has turned to something else.I stand to be corrected,it's not a most to accept any ones opinion@ VRDROID
Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
judgementyard:
Nairaland has turned to something else.I stand to be corrected,it's not a most to accept any ones opinion@ VRDROID

Aeon of Sango

Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Allah is the greatest
Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 12:33am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 1:38am On Aug 07, 2019
This isn't against Kenya use your brains

Wake up out your your slumber
Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 2:10am On Aug 07, 2019
NASA lies

Re: The Great Stand Still: Who Really Rules The World by Whatthesugar: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija '19: Diane Tells Biggie Mercy's Biggest Secret / Tiwa Savage Advice To Ladies Out There / Sinach Pulls Crowd In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.