Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) (21373 Views)

Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death / Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) / Tipper Driver Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by MGab25(m): 1:21am On Aug 07, 2019
A commercial motorcyclist and his female passenger were on Tuesday morning crushed to death by a trailer on the ever-busy New Otukpo Highway in Makurdi, the Benue state capital.

The accident which occurred around 8:40 am had both victims killed on the spot with the motorcyclists crushed by the six right tyres of the trailer.

The Sector Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC), Aliyu Baba who confirmed the incident said the driver of the trailer had been arrested and handed over to the police.

Officials of the FRSC immediately moved to the area and gathered the remains of the deceased in body bags while also making efforts to control traffic in the area.

See More Graphic Pictures Here- http://www.mcligy.win/graphic-trailer-crushes-commercial-motorcyclist-and-female-passenger-to-death-in-benue/

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by MGab25(m): 1:22am On Aug 07, 2019

Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:38am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked

And the bikeman's bike and career is over.
Just like that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 1:50am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked this kyn death be sending cold chills down my spine.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by francisMKD(m): 2:41am On Aug 07, 2019
it was a really graphic scene to behold.. RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 3:20am On Aug 07, 2019
This is very disheartening. What a way to die! R.I.P to the dead person.

This is the kind of death that is likely to be prevalent when the bio-scientists finally succeed in their quest to kill "death"

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 4:13am On Aug 07, 2019
God of Nazareth...cold dey catch me..
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 4:43am On Aug 07, 2019
All these bikemen forming James bond overtaking carelessly usually are the cause of all these avoidable accidents, RIP to the passenger. Oga bikeman it's between you and baba God now

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:08am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked Oh Jesus! Riding bike on express, I can't ooo, even crossing in front of them, hell no for me. Very painful death sad undecided
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Chepos1(m): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2019
All these okadas in makurdi can be rough and rude erhn. Look @ promising life cut short now.
RIP to the dead cry

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by bookyp19: 6:36am On Aug 07, 2019
this is graphics
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:37am On Aug 07, 2019
very sad
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2019
What do we gain seeing this Stop posting graphic pics
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by illiteratepmb: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Horrible
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2019
history shapes the present if the government neglets

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2019
This is sad.
May God comfort the bereaved families.
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Tundehano(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2019
accident everyday.. dis Nigeria sef😯😯
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by RockHard: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2019
WTF??!! shocked
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Abalado(f): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
All these don't happen in the United States,or even in some of the African countries, everything is bad in Nigeria, I think buhari is bad luck to this country...i swear

5 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by Kylekent59: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked

That's also why I don't enter a bike.

I prefer trekking to biking.

The worst part is that, that road is a single lane.

The whole lesson from this story is," it is better to be late than be dead on time."
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by valboyz2010(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2019
fake news oooo. Pls don't believe this.
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by PATRIK2: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2019
God guide our going out and our coming in ��
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by haryothosyn93(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2019
I pray for all the members of nairaland that such news will not come our way for the remaining days in the year and we will never be a victim of such incident.

God protection over us...

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by baddosky1: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Blood of Nebuchadnezzar!!
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by stanleysani(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2019
very sad
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Since bikes were ban in benin accident has reduce when i went to auchi were they still use bike you will never go a day without hearing bike and trailer accident
All state government should ban bike it is nothing more than a trap for death
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2019
dotman4real007:
All these bikemen forming James bond overtaking carelessly usually are the cause of all these avoidable accidents, RIP to the passenger. Oga bikeman it's between you and baba God now
RIP to the passenger and bike man .
Sometimes we just need a little patience. Some trailer drivers,will leave home with anger ....

So you can imagine how they see Okada riders.

Imagine the kids and widow,they leave behind. If papa Dey ride Okada,wetting wife and piking Dey go 2ru?

Cry �
Re: Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) by ignis: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gatwick Airport Finally Acknowledges The Addition Of Nigerian Carrier Air Peace / Faulty Traffic Light In Abuja Gives Confusing Signals (Video) / Operation: Lasgidi (Things to do in Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.