Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Need A Tech Writer To Work With Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Tech Writer To Work With Me (745 Views)

An SEO Tech Writer Is Needed / Writer Needed For A Tech Blog / A Tech Blog Contributor Is Needed At Tecmobs.com Payment Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Tech Writer To Work With Me by finnestdope(m): 1:33am On Aug 07, 2019
Hellow NLanders

I need a writer or even two that can help me out. Kindly provide a sample of your previous written articles or share links to where your articles have been published. Also, let me know your charge per 1000 words. Send to my email or tell me to chat you on whatsapp. I won't share my address of phone number here, if you're interested, let me know.

PS: my blog is www.dopitech.com, however, i am a fiverr freelancer so there are works to do and i'll be glad to involve you
Re: I Need A Tech Writer To Work With Me by Gmasterp(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2019
finnestdope:
Hellow NLanders

I need a writer or even two that can help me out. Kindly provide a sample of your previous written articles or share links to where your articles have been published. Also, let me know your charge per 1000 words. Send to my email or tell me to chat you on whatsapp. I won't share my address of phone number here, if you're interested, let me know.

PS: my blog is www.dopitech.com, however, i am a fiverr freelancer so there are works to do and i'll be glad to involve you

Hello bro.....i like your blog! You accept guest posts?? i'll like to contribute a couple of articles to your blog...............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Tech Writer To Work With Me by finnestdope(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gmasterp:

Hello bro.....i like your blog! You accept guest posts?? i'll like to contribute a couple of articles to your blog...............

Sure I do. Kindly see the criteria for your articles to be published on dopitech via this link - https://www.dopitech.com/submit-article/

My email is also on the page.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Auto Liker / How To Migrate Your Wordpress Site To HTTPS In 1 Minute / DIY Web Store Builder For Store Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.