Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Have You Ever Imagined What Your Partner has been doing on What’sapp? Find Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Imagined What Your Partner has been doing on What’sapp? Find Out (429 Views)

Trade Giftcard With Chinese Gift Card Vendors On Whatapp / Tell Us What You Have Been Doing To Make Money Online. / Have you imagined what a COLD ROOM or ICE BLOCK MAKING MACHINE BUSINESS Can make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Imagined What Your Partner has been doing on What’sapp? Find Out by webcoach247(m): 3:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Hello guys!! Have you ever been looking for a way to see your partner’s Whats’app activities? Here you’re on the right thread, you can actually do that without even touching her phone but my Indian friend i met on Telegram will be the one to help out with this cause over there in his place they do these Whats’app thing like play but it’s strange to us in Nigeria here, What he does is that he will send a message to your girl’s WhatsApp and once that message gets into her Whats’app it will extract all her chats it’s just like mirroring her chats and showing to us and you can always refresh it to see future chats. I pay him $8-$10 for this package so if you’re interested it’s 3k, Let’s see how i can merge two or three people for a lesser price discount from him CALL ME OR TXT ME 081’86’84’36’54...Read my girl’s chats cheating with guys many times, no be me go marry all this kind girls oh, if you think your girl has been very faithful come see na, u will be wowed, Girls Dey use guys enrich theirselves now, i read from a girls chat telling another girl she stored her name with Babe that if she gets 100 guys to give her 5k each it will be equal to N500,000 so what else? Girls making money with guys is their normal way now don’t be deceived. Call or Txt me 081’86’84’36’54 if you have any worries concerning your partner.
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What Your Partner has been doing on What’sapp? Find Out by callthefred: 3:07am On Aug 07, 2019
How about payment after delivery if you're damn sure of what you have?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Imagined What Your Partner has been doing on What’sapp? Find Out by Sankabson(m): 3:37am On Aug 07, 2019
Interesting! But are you this is possible.. How does it work ?
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What Your Partner has been doing on What’sapp? Find Out by webcoach247(m): 2:11am On Aug 08, 2019
callthefred:
How about payment after delivery if you're damn sure of what you have?
You can see above where i said i pay the Indian guy to do each Whats’app for me or you want me to pay with my own money for you then you run away, u better keep ur money.
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What Your Partner has been doing on What’sapp? Find Out by webcoach247(m): 2:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Sankabson:
Interesting! But are you this is possible.. How does it work ?
I have briefly explained it above, the guy sends a spy message into her WhatsApp that will mirror her WhatsApp activities and show to him and there is a way we can always refresh it to see her future WhatsApp activities

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Imagined What Your Partner has been doing on What’sapp? Find Out by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Have You Ever Imagined What Your Partner has been doing on What’sapp? Find Out by webcoach247(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Serleeees:
HOW CAN YOU BE BROKE WHEN YOU HAVE SMARTPHONE & DATA

LEARN HOW TO MAKE 5 TO 10K DAILY BY JOINING OUR MOVING PROJECT
https:///H0w8dX6RA0L6WvpdAbDbev
You wey sabi make 10k per day wetin you dey find for this thread? You wan kon scam people abi? So dem go say na me or na my other moniker, Ole!!!! Abeg go create your own thread.

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Old Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Domain For Sale / Overview Of Laptop Bags / Her Trade Supports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.