Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? (32845 Views)

Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Which Network Offers Best Night Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Techm8: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2019
I am tired of searching for the most suitable data bundle for my limited budget and I know I'm not alone. Pls if you know the best and most affordable data plan whether from Airtel, Glo, MTN, or even 9mobile pls tell me.
By business requires that I stay online at all times and I can't afford to be spending a chunk of my income just to buy data and stay in business.

5 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Suspect33(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Glo, on glo yakata, a recharge of 200 you get 250 data and 1K talktime bonus, 500 gives you 650mb and 1k5 talktime bonus

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by majamajic(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2019
u said cheap , Glo is best

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Viserion: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Techm8:
I am tired of searching for the most suitable data bundle for my limited budget and I know I'm not alone. Pls if you know the best and most affordable data plan whether from Airtel, Glo, MTN, or even 9mobile pls tell me.
By business requires that I stay online at all times and I can't afford to be spending a chunk of my income just to buy data and stay in business.
CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND MAKE YOUR PICK
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Techm8: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2019
Suspect33:
Glo
Which plan and can their poor Network make up for the affordability?

5 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Techm8: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2019
majamajic:
u said cheap , Glo is best
How much data allocation does their 1k plan offer
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by psoul12: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2019
Spectranet is what I use and it gives me value for me money...

5 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Suspect33(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Techm8:

Which plan and can their poor Network make up for the affordability?
glo network poor?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by enoch273: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2019
I ran from Glo, local man cannot cope with the Glo network. Airtel does it for me. Especially with their double data.

I even heard there is an Airtel 1GB for #350 only.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by bravesoul247(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2019
Bro, I'll be very honest with you o. I also have spend heavy on data plans but I decided to try this airtel Binge Plan, thought it lasts for one day but it's like best value for money. I can download what I want and surf as I like.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by ScionOfLight(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Techm8:

How much data allocation does their 1k plan offer
With a new oga sim, you can get 1200mb free if you recharge 1k and you can also USD the 1k to buy up to 3.6gb of data.
So 1k can give you about 4.6gb.
I don't know how good the network is in your area but it is really good at mine so I recommend it

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Tableshaker234: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
They are all the same jare.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by ib4real95(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Tableshaker234:
I think its not about the network consuming data, the kind of phone used also determine how much data is consumed. Tecno phone consume less data. Infinix and Itel too.
what

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Exodora: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
enoch273:
I ran from Glo, local man cannot can with the Glo network. Airtel does it for me. Especially with their double data.

Airtel all the way, but at times they dey get kolo oooo for slowness.

8 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Exodora: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Tableshaker234:
I think its not about the network consuming data, the kind of phone used also determine how much data is consumed. Tecno phone consume less data. Infinix and Itel too.

I think you need a brain review cause you are fu#cked up already.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by tobby20: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
psoul12:
Spectranet is what I use and it gives me value for me money...
How much did you get your spec

1 Like

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by SofttBae: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Glo is cheaper

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by marlow1962(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Glo is the best. don't think of going back to MTN o

7 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Spanishmilf(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Techm8:
Airtel make sense
Airtel special offer
2k for 7gb
3k for 11gb

1 Like

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by jojothegreat(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Airtel make sense
Airtel special offer
2k for 7gb
3k for 11gb

What’s the code for this please?

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Spanishmilf(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
jojothegreat:

What’s the code for this please?
*144#

1 Like

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by excanny: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Airtel for the first 6 months tho. After then nothing again.

5 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by shiftback: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Me what I use is Airtel and I have 100% data bonus for 3 months and I compliment it with binge plan whenever I have to do heavy downloading

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by enoch273: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Exodora:

Airtel all the way, but at times they dey get kolo oooo for slowness.

Yes boss! Still I enjoy their services, unlike glo that frustrated me both mentally and physically...

Super fast and cheap data! Airtel comes to mind.

12 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by DapoAD: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
National Independent Wireless Broadband Quality Reporting #niwbqr - evaluation of the quality of LTE Technology deployment in Nigeria, A case study of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
In this study, the qualities of service (QoS) of the deployed long-term evolution (LTE) cellular networks of five (5) Nigerian mobile network operators (MNOs), namely MTN, GLO, Airtel, GLO and 9Mobile are evaluated. Drive data was collected within Port Harcourt city, Rivers State, Nigeria.

Key Findings:
>> Airtel has the best LTE Signal Quality
>> MTN has the highest peak downlink throughput

The Nigerian mobile data market has witnessed an increased demand for broadband with increased usage of smartphones, tablets, notebooks, and laptop computers. Users now demand services and applications from mobile communication systems that go far beyond mere voice and telephony. According to Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) [1], sum total of all active telephony subscribers in Nigeria increased from 142,320,120 in Nov 2017 to 169,104,830 in Nov 2018. This is equivalent to 19.30% change in tele-density.

Read more http://www.enextwireless.com/port-harcourt-august-2019/

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
enoch273:
I ran from Glo, local man cannot can with the Glo network. Airtel does it for me. Especially with their double data.

what's the code for the bolded ?
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Blackspider: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Try Swift
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Amuocha: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Etisalat
Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by vincentjk(m): 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mtn 1gb for N200 and 4gb for 1k

Lol are u surprised?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 08, 2019
Tableshaker234:

GTFOH

11 Likes

Re: Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? by Emmysteve(m): 1:04am On Aug 08, 2019
Please whats the code?
vincentjk:
Mtn 1gb for N200 and 4gb for 1k

Lol are u surprised?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make PES Faster On PPSSPP / Gadgets That Your Smartphone Has ‘killed’ / Which Bluetooth Speaker Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.