Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo (1241 Views)

Busola Dakolo: Police Forced Me To Sign Letter Countering Rape Case / Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2019
Busola Dakolo, celebrity photographer, who recently accused Biodun Fatoyinbo, a senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) church of rape has revealed how she was forced by the police at gun-point to sign a document countering her rape allegations against the pastor.
The celebrity photographer had alleged that the COZA founder forcefully raped her when she was young.

In a recent interview with the UK Guardian , Busola narrated how she was forced into a van by some armed men to sign another letter.

According to her, she was handed a document containing allegations of “criminal conspiracy, falsehood, mischief and threat to life” to sign.
She added that the contents of the letter were not levelled against Fatoyinbo but against her family.
“One was holding a gun and the second, a letter. They told me they were from IG’s (inspector general of police) office in Abuja and that I needed to sign this letter and acknowledge it.

“The incident occurred after a tinted mini bus followed me while I was driving into my home in Lagos,” Dakolo added.

Meanwhile, Fatoyinbo on Sunday
returned to the pulpit after stepping down following the rape allegations.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/07/coza-forced-gun-point-sign-document-countering-rape-allegation-biodun-fatoyinbo-busola-dakolo/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2019
Pastor krest cheesy

So Sahara reports were right all along
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by inoki247: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Be looking for public Sympathy daz aw dey came to deliver a Letter the other day to report on Tuesday d 2nd day dem dey du press conference dem no go report for stations lying around sey dem hire Falana. Las las all d Social Media Chief justice wey dey support u go remain mute wen real Judgement hit una like Hiroshima Bombing..

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by majamajic(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2019
it's well
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by babyfaceafrica: 7:44am On Aug 07, 2019
story..why has she not sued him?..noisemaker

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
You Sabi law so?

She can only sue the Nigerian police on this for maltreatment here

She reported the incident First, why should the police takes sides in an investigation.

Shouldn't they have investigated first before forcing her to sign a statement?
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2019
inoki247:
Be looking for public Sympathy daz aw dey came to deliver a Letter the other day to report on Tuesday d 2nd day dem dey du press conference dem no go report for stations lying around sey dem hire Falana. Las las all d Social Media Chief justice wey dey support u go remain mute wen real Judgement hit una like Hiroshima Bombing..
Shey na police dey give judgement?
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by babyfaceafrica: 7:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You Sabi law so?

She reported the incident First, why should the police takes sides in an investigation.

were u there ,when they forced her to sign?
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nbote(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

He was d one who threatened to sue her.. He is d one whose character has been defamed like he claims so why hasn't he sued her yet? He promised a more "robust" response to d allegations so where is it?
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
were u there ,when they forced her to sign?
We heard and saw when the police came from Abuja to give her a supposed "invitation letter" when she was actually the one that reported to the police first.

Even Sahara report published this same story that day
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by inoki247: 7:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Shey na police dey give judgement?

lol na wu go du investigations abi wen dem wan cart Sowore away like package na Judge come cart him no b tru an institution dem go start first before taking the matter to court..
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2019
inoki247:

lol na wu go du investigations abi wen dem wan cart Sowore away like package na Judge come cart him no b tru an institution dem go start first before taking the matter to court..
So na police dey give judgement in your village.

Are you comparing the issue of national security to a civil dispute?
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by inoki247: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
So na police dey give judgement in your village.

Are you comparing the issue of national security to a civil dispute?

when she said she ad reported a case na where she go report am the court of law or the police station
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by babyfaceafrica: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Nbote:

He was d one who threatened to sue her.. He is d one whose character has been defamed like he claims so why hasn't he sued her yet? He promised a more "robust" response to d allegations so where is it?
she is the one making noise...
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by drginger(f): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2019
I no wan hear Busola or Fatoyinbo for my ear again, both of them should leave us alone! She has Ashia Buhari's support and baba falz connect, plus other celebrities that said they were going to help, let them all just deal with this gist once for all, or is the pastor and the police bigger than all of ťhem put together? If timi says he's wife was raped and he stil doesn't know what to do then they shld forget biko
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2019
inoki247:

when she said she ad reported a case na where she go report am the court of law or the police station
Baba such cases are first reported to the police not courts.
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by babyfaceafrica: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
We heard and saw when the police came from Abuja to give her a supposed "invitation letter" when she was actually the one that reported to the police first.

Even Sahara report published this same story that day
and u saw where she was forced to sign a document?
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
and u saw where she was forced to sign a document?
It is very plausible considering the circumstances that surrounded the "invitation letter" because if she wasn't forced to sign any documents she won't be making any allegations.
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by inoki247: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Baba such cases are first reported to the police not courts.

so as dem don report the case to d Police won't police do there own thorough investigations before going to court... This same Police took Slapping senator to court so y are they scared dere Mata go soon reach the court of law if they stood dere ground dey should stop barking on social media.. Nigeria police wey I know even if na eye service or dem wan play sharp one dem no go play am like diz...
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by babyfaceafrica: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
It is very plausible considering the circumstances that surrounded the "invitation letter" because if she wasn't forced to sign any documents she won't be making any allegations.
it is also very plausible she is lying to gain public sympathy.. knowing the bias Nigerians have towards police.... i
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
it is also very plausible she is lying to gain public sympathy.. knowing the bias Nigerians have towards police.... i
She can lie otherwise the Nigerian police should debunk it first, till then you can't say she is lying.
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2019
inoki247:

so as dem don report the case to d Police won't police do there own thorough investigations before going to court... This same Police took Slapping senator to court so y are they scared dere Mata go soon reach the court of law if they stood dere ground dey should stop barking on social media.. Nigeria police wey I know even if na eye service or dem wan play sharp one dem no go play am like diz...
So police will first come and make them sign a scandalous statement before proceeding to investigate ?
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by inoki247: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
So police will first come and make them sign a scandalous statement before proceeding to investigate ?

u dey dere wen dem dey sign daz aw dey came to deliver a letter d oda day to report to the station nd dey were shouting intimidation around d corner doing press conference why dem no go Abuja dat Tuesday with dere Lawyers to stood dere ground nd insist on taking it to court. Dix people just want public sympathy..
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by oyatz(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2019
This woman is mispresenting the facts to gain unnecessary sympathy.

The said document she was to sign was invitation based on the FORMAL complaints of conspiracy, false rape accussation and defamation lodged against her by Fatoyinbo.
Since it's Fatoyinbo that lodged the complaint, you don't expect the allegations to be against him.

On Dakolo being the first to Lodge a complaint; Fatoyinbo had earlier been invited by the Police without him making a show of it on social media or granting press conference over it like the Dakolos like to do.

On the 'gun point' issue; every police invitation is accompanied by an armed police officer.

Police Officers without arms have been malhandled and some severely beaten for trying to invite a suspect or conduct a search.
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by babyfaceafrica: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
She can lie otherwise the Nigerian police should debunk it first, till then you can't say she is lying.
you can't say she is saying the truth too
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by pawesome(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Everything dem de force you... Your husband was all of a sudden no where to be found, your lawyer disappear... What the fvck is wrong with this woman now
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
There was a reason I was banned by the antispam bot this morning from the celebrity section cheesy
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by LegendaryLover(m): 1:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:

were YOU there? and how did YOU know she was forced to sign the document. were YOU there when he allegedly raped her decades ago? cos u are already taking sides in ur kindergarten report here.
just throwing silly reports around the cyber space is all u know. Even when such cases were still in court. Don't u know the law or should we spell it out for u? amebo oshi.

At the end, Fatoyinbo is a free man today. Shame on all haters.
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by LegendaryLover(m): 1:45am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
There was a reason I was banned by the antispam bot this morning from the celebrity section cheesy

why won't u have problems posting there when u are always looking for gossip. kindergarten reporter.
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by LegendaryLover(m): 1:47am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You Sabi law so?

olodo. Don't u know a person can be charged for false reporting.
Re: I Was Forced To Sign Document Countering Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by LegendaryLover(m): 1:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:

after investigation, they think she's lying. And this one is here saying nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Organisers Gives Post Finale Award To Ex-housemates / Nina Allegedly Accused Of Sleeping With A Man For $200 / Naira Marley's New Leg Work At Starboy Fest Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.