Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React (56825 Views)

Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home / Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For / Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by justmi1: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Its cos he is wearing white native jhor, lions have been proven to not see or notice Anything in white... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by tannystacey: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2019
ikorodureporta:
see wetin 9ja bet scammers dey cause

For heavens sake take that picture down . It’s d pic of the channels tv corner who died in the Shiites attack. Respect the dead stop using anyone’s picture as meme!

5 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by fashrola(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Why would you use this guy's picture for this? Respect the dead!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by ElsonMorali: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Lion whisperer.
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by RexTramadol1: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Normal stunt na

Thats a trained lion
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by tayolove12(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
cassidy1996:
Photoshop ni

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by nnokwa042(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Jesus who give this afonja liver biko he no dey like diya angry
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by zabuur: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2019
So sad, Nairaland loses its value every day. Must they post? If there's nothing to post, then let your workers use their times for better research.

Today, one celeb steps out in cleavage baring shirt
Tomorrow, another one in matching outfit with her daughter
Now, it's one walking with lion.

How has this helped

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by uuzba(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2019
He should come and do revolution with the Lion na.

People will just be flexing mumu flex.

Carry the lion to Aso Rock and revolution there.
Bite their nyashes.

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Duggedised12(f): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
lol been seeing your hand work on canceling comments,just wanted to say well done bro.
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by LordShiva97(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2019
Domesticated Lion reared in captivity. That's scary and risky though. Once the predatory instincts kick in, things can turn ugly.

5 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2019
Dan etete 2.0
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2019
FuckThaMod:

Stop using a well known dead man as meme, if his family member sees this how will you think they will feel angry
the person in that picture is not dead
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by BenjaminFrankboy(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2019
cassidy1996:
Photoshop ni

Photoshop for video?
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by FuckThaMod: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
the person in that picture is not dead
That's the channels reporter that got shot during shite protests

4 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by wonder233: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2019
He can stroll with whatever he likes, I don't care, it has nothing to do with me

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by ElsonMorali: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Are you seriously using that dead chap's picture as a meme?

Please sir, pull it down. It's disrespectful and insensitive to his family members. Thank you sir as you comply.

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Aidejay(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2019
N
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by fortran12: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2019
itspzpics:
Adebola Williams Stroll With Live Lion With Teeth, Celebrites scared as They storm his page.

Famous Enterpreneur Adebola Williams Known as Adebola lagos shared a clip of him strolling with A live lion with teeth as he enjoy his vacation. Meanwhile celebrity storm his page as they all react to this short video clip, and their comments are hilarious.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/adebola-williams-stroll-with-live-lion-with-teeth-celebrites-scared-as-they-storm-his-page/

L
Should it have been a lion with gums instead? All these sensational headlines

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by dpumppy(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2019
A fellow man like me strolling with a lion and I'm here having a finish for dogs. I doubt if I'm a complete Man.
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2019
FuckThaMod:

That's the channels reporter that got shot during shite protests
this is his real picture. That other guy is someone else.

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by merits(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2019
itspzpics:
Adebola Williams Stroll With Live Lion With Teeth, Celebrites scared as They storm his page.

Famous Enterpreneur Adebola Williams Known as Adebola lagos shared a clip of him strolling with A live lion with teeth as he enjoy his vacation. Meanwhile celebrity storm his page as they all react to this short video clip, and their comments are hilarious.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/adebola-williams-stroll-with-live-lion-with-teeth-celebrites-scared-as-they-storm-his-page/

L
is he the one holding the lion,or the lion is holding him!with what am seeing it's the lion holding him ooo.
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by tigerclaws: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol been seeing your hand work on canceling comments,just wanted to say well done bro.
causing troubles for nairaland trolls is my hobbie wink
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Hoodbilonia: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2019
When lions and lioness don chop belle full
Dey lick mouth
Dem go roll for ground
Begin play
Shows food makes man and animal happy
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by FuckThaMod: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
this is his real picture. That other guy is someone else.
This is the fake picture actually
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Hoodbilonia: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2019
U are a cursed looser
johndobby:
Congrats to all winners . let make more wins today. Just DM or WHATSAPP me
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Angelfrost(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2019
"...Live Lion With Teeth"

Didn't realize we had toothless lions... Thanks Op for this new info. undecided

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
Lion way them don paralyse with food, make he come try am with Porthacourt zoo lion.... angry
They no born am well cheesy
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by hisexcellency34: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2019
This one ean take lion trend ..i pity u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / Lady Refreshes Jim Iyke’s Memory After He Claimed Not To Know Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.