Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,612 members, 7,851,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) (44291 Views)

Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband / Ozo Chukwu Celebrates His Mother On Her 55th Birthday (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by spafu(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
She try
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by ithink7: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
SCAM!
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by onatisi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
so kemi can be this normal and beautiful ! wonders shall never end
IssaGist:
Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani transforms Kemi Okunloyo for her 55th birthday.

She looks absolutely beautiful!

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/toyin-lawani-transforms-kemi-okunloyo-for-her-55th-birthday-photos

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by negbike(f): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wash a pig
Clothe a pig
A pig is still a PIG
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by sexysage(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
CHOPMONEY666:
She’s looking hot, I want to ........ grin grin grin

[img]https://i./904B.gif[/img]
Climb Wetin pass you abi??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by GoldHorse(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
This one don pass transform.... It is TRANSFORMER! shocked

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
wow...for real

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by hisexcellency34: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
I heard Pastor also gave her N3m
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by CanadaOrBust: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Doesn’t change the fact she’s nuts
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by oruma19: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
This woman has controversially worked her way into becoming a celebrity. Na wa, she is fine sha, even without makeup. The only problem is drugs that she takes.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by luminouz(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
My diick twitched!!! shocked

Little mudafvcker betrayed me!!!

2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by YoungAncient1: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
If only everyday was her birthday. However, i won't be surprised if she blast Toyin Lawani tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by reuben79: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Aunty kemi.....social media demon
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wow!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by Darato: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gandollaar:
Riyadhgoddess, is this the moniker you use in seeking attention while you use your known moniker Riyadhgoddess to form church girl?

Don't accuse an innocent lady wrongly. You don't know her a bit. I have seen her one on one she is the realest church girl, an evangelist, a chorister I have seen her on the stage do what she knows how to do best. Try to know her Gandollaar. It will save you the stress of assumption.
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by Gandollaar(f): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Darato:

Don't accuse an innocent lady wrongly. You don't know her a bit. I have seen her one on one she is the realest church girl, an evangelist, a chorister I have seen her on the stage do what she knows how to do best. Try to know her Gandollaar. It will save you the stress of assumption.
Hahahaha
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by xjiggy: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
All the korokoro wey dey her body, wey dem? All these filters and photo editing wey dem take dey deceive themselves. Rubbish
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
the power of makeups
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by TruthinAction: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
No one is really ugly in life. Your money speaks for you.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by Decolonel(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wait oo.. is she not the one OBO said her kpekus dey smell..
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by Exodora: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Now Kemi has the attention she has been longing for years . Congratulations to your new look.
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by Henri8: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Isn't that the woman who said she prefers doggy from behind?
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by opebiboy: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
mama d mama

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Gandollaar:
Riyadhgoddess, is this the moniker you use in seeking attention while you use your known moniker Riyadhgoddess to form church girl?

I have just 2 monicker here.
Riyadhgoddess and Riyagoddess ma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) / Photos From Davido’s All White Birthday Party In Lagos / Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.