Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters (49851 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyache, Their Twin Daughters Enjoy A Stroll In The UK(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by GistMore3: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Footballer Mikel Obi enjoys a stroll with his Russian partner and their beautiful twin daughters.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/mikel-obi-enjoys-a-stroll-with-his-russian-partner-and-their-beautiful-twin-daughters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by MachadoPreto: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dis kain tall girl

Na every year I go dey impregnate am.

Mikel is slow on all pitches

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by izzou(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin

I can just imagine how his parents must have reacted when Mikel told them he's in love with a Russian chic

Countless phone calls
Mama crying during the discussion
Umunna meetings on top baba matter grin

Nigeran parents can be lipsrsealed

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by tigerclaws: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Dis kain tall girl

[/s]

12 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by internationalman(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
They are always strolling in almost all their pictures.

When will they ever get to their destination

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by chidynks: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by realestniggah: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ain't he supposed to be In Turkey
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by Ivanmykel(f): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Beautiful people
I need twins too.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by Astark: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
I must marry white woman in this life.

The black gene is cursed, full of vile and cruel wickedness, cunny and pride. Spit

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by bikerboy1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Astark:

SECONDED!!!

Astark:
[s]The black gene is cursed, full of vile and cruel wickedness, cunny and pride. Spit[/s]

It's an individual thing bro. The black gene is blessed

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by roundface: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
internationalman:
They are always strolling in almost all their pictures.

When will they ever get to their destination

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
What a beautiful, happy and cute family.

Mikel put a ring on it biko!

Una too make sense die.

We go love o

kiss kiss kiss

quickly:

Put a ring and he legally signs away 70% of his sweat to her.
Mikel no be dundee now
That is why they have what is called prenuptial arrangement abroad!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by ewosk: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin

The goal is still to make good money

Then you can cater and show off your family.

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by Defenderalert(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Cute family.

This will.kill Ubunja.
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by bookyp19: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
they remind me of petra and Rafael in Jane d virgin
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by Truckpusher(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:
Dis kain tall girl

You'll get to a point in your life when pussies and tits won't move you easily unless you owe someone that special obligation.
Then you have achieved another level in your life.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by dust144(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nice oe
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
izzou:
grin

I can just imagine how his parents must have reacted when Mikel told them he's in love with a Russian chic

Countless phone calls
Mama crying during the discussion
Umunna meetings on top baba matter grin

Nigeran parents can be lipsrsealed
you think mikel with his exposure gives a hoot rich people dont reason that way

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by Pacesetter123(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:
Dis kain tall girl

grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by jendhorlee(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
white girl + black guy = brown skin girls

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by Lamasta(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mikel lost it on the pitch but outperforms on the other pitch grin
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by GeneralPula: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ivanmykel:
Beautiful people
I need twins too.

I can help for sure.... smiley
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
the kids looks more black. Mikel gene are the dominant one here

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Astark:

The black gene is cursed, full of vile and cruel wickedness, cunny and pride. Spit
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by Andersonjr(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Beautiful family smiley
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by hybridblood07(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Stop thinking like a foul. Couple plan before having children
MachadoPreto:
Dis kain tall girl

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sesugh Uhaa, Nigerian WWE Wrestler Makes A Debut / Onazi Ogenyi Releases Pre-wedding Photos / Enyimba FC Dressing Room, Enyimba Stadium Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.