Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Providus Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Providus Bank (2312 Views)

Providus Bank Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023 / Providus Bank Sales Team Trainee Program 2022 / Providus Bank Recruitment Through Kennedia Consulting Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Providus Bank by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
please what are some of the benefits of working with Providus bank.
-payment scale for entry staff and other packages.
Re: Providus Bank by Generaloluseye: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Amicusacuriae:
please what are some of the benefits of working with Providus bank.
-payment scale for entry staff and other packages.
Have u applied there? I want to apply too as an experienced hire.
Re: Providus Bank by Kezmanp(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
pls how do I apply?
Re: Providus Bank by Dblaiz(f): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kezmanp:
pls how do I apply?

Visit www.providusbank.com
Click “careers” on the navigation bar
Select your preferred position
Read the job description and requirements
Create an account with your active email
Fill the online application form and submit

If you need some PAST QUESTIONS to help you prepare for the test, you can check here. I'm sure you'll find the past questions helpful.
https://studygurru.com/providus-bank-aptitude-test-past-questions-and-answers-free-copy/

(1) (Reply)

nil / Fiberhome International Nigeria Limited, Recruiting Soon!!! / Plz Who has Gotten Job Through Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.