Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

5 Funny Ways To Get Endorsement Deals In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Funny Ways To Get Endorsement Deals In Nigeria (823 Views)

Tiwa Savage Loses Endorsement Deals Due To Sex Tape Release Issues / Top 5 Funny Animation Comedy Skit Compilations / 7 Funny Ways Girls Apologise(memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Funny Ways To Get Endorsement Deals In Nigeria by Humorousninja(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
5 FUNNY WAYS TO GET ENDORSEMENT DEALS IN NIGERIA
Endorsement deals endorsement deals, the � and butter for all Nigerian artistes.
In the present day naija clime, the main way naija artistes get endorsement deals is by being popular for example �Daniel, D banj, falz, wizkid, davido all got deals by being popular. But for those who aren't as popular and looking for handouts. I present to u (drumrolls please) 5 funny ways to � endorsement deals in nigeria

5. By singing a song with the name of the product. (Case study Mr harry songz)
After so many years of competing with Jo el for best 2 baba's wannabe and getting signed to 5 star � where he wrote most of k cees takeover album, Mr songz finally got his break in a song where he wrote just the chorus reggae blues (how ironic). Next thing I assumed he did was add Mr reggae blues to the very long list of his aliases.
The song which had lyrics like "share the gala share the booze ay booze ay �" became an instant hit because my fellow lazy Nigerian yoots will take dance songs over anything that makes sense.

Girl: Bro dis jam tight lets just pretend to look at d books
Boy : ok
Then I'm guessing after long marketing meetings at uac foods on how to keep gala relevant in light of all the � competition like rite and meaty, the � finally came up on someone's head who suggested signing harry songz as the first ever gala ambassador.
Maheeda is also an ambassador for nothing cos she wears a lot of nothing and preaches nothing but sex in her gospel songs.
Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria

But we sang indomie bro

For those of you who can't sing another way of getting endorsement deal is by

4. Having a body part that can sell the product. (Case study seyi shay and Pepsi long throat bottle).
Pepsi came up with the long throat campaign in 2015 to you know try and outsell their great rivals coke. Part of the campaign was increasing the sugary Pepsi in the bottle to 60cl for the same 100 bucks which is okay if you don't consider the ill effects of soda like obesity, cancer, diabetes e.t.c looks more like a population ctrl strategy to me (and I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories).
And to perfect the campaign they needed ambassadors and what other ambassador could they have gotten for their new long throat bottle than the long throated seyi shay. I know u were thinking dija and igodye. But this was 2015 remember! seyi shay was still cool (she had not yet started behaving like someone who just learnt ballet) plus star power and some other things only the Pepsi ogas at the top knows about added to why seyi shay was the chosen one. So u see it works if u try but if it doesn't work for u then u could try.

3. Using the product and posting on social media.
Like one Mr olubodun tayo Marcus who happened to be the special assistant on political affairs and mobilization to mimiko (former ondo governor). So after one of those hectic days of specially assisting gov mimiko on the political affairs of ondo state. Mr Marcus decided to take his shirt off and step down at a birthday party with unknown amounts of bottles of trophy and some friends ( for the deeper lifers who stumbled on this article, trophy is a brand of devils juice)
Because as I said earlier, specially assisting is very hectic and then posted it on Facebook so that the leaders of tomorrow who also happen to be lazy yoots would take a � from his page when its their turn to.

Few days later and boom the people responsible for signing ambassadors at wherever they make � saw an opportunity Mr Marcus was signed and the rest is history.
An exceptional case for this category is dikachim who drew an indomie ad that indomie used and then compensated him with some cartons of indomie which im sure he has finished eating by now.

No goal goal and under 2.5

2. By locating your helper (case study olajumoke orisaguona)
Easy as ABC to get endorsement deals using this method. Just follow the following steps and you'll soon be on the way to a deal.
STEP 1 : look good
STEP 2 : hawk goods preferably in a high brow area, and finally
STEP 3 : go about your business.
Just like d peeps in d pics below

Awon opebi allen babes

I'm sure u noticed from the picture that this strategy works mostly for women cos oloshos all over the world apply the steps mentioned above and get helpers daily (not endorsement deals though). And now that hawking has been banned in lagos, its either you shift base to the olosho capital of Africa which is Benin city (its just behind Rio and Amsterdam in world rankings) or you ply the Francis odega (aka Mr gerrarahere) route by skipping the first two steps mentioned above and add prayers to the third step.
Fellow Nigerians that's the fourth way to get a deal. For those of you who have applied all 4 and still don't have a deal, my advice for u is to watch all movies this guy

has acted because somewhere inbetween his babalawo drama is the solution to your problem. If u gats a deal already and need an upgrade then try

1. Porting to a rival company (case study saka and etisalat)
Na dis one dey pay pass cos a lot of pride is at stake. The only thing and i mean the only thing it can be compared to is revenge sex that is when your bae bleeps your worst enemy cos u screwed up. Now get a calculator, think about how u felt watching a Nigerian lift an Olympic medal for another country multiply that feeling by the number of times Nepa has taken light in your area this year that is exactly how it feels. For those of you who are either poor at maths or live at bonny island. Lets say saka is bae, etisalat is bf and Mtn is bf's worst enemy and after a short period of dating during which bae sees other dudes like Mtn and airtel spending heavily on their own bae, bae then gets tired of the relationship but kept in the relationship until bf's worst enemy asked her out. So bae agrees and jumps ship.

The second porter I.e after harry
Sounds like a plot to one of those nollywood movies right well don't be surprised because even mike ezuronye got in on the act and ditched glo for airtel. This method works wo4nders but if your boyfriend is Kenyan then u had better managed the relationship cos those Kenyans are coming up with creative ways to address relationship issues. Another reason to keep the Kenyan is their marathon stamina which is useful in bed.
For more on Kenyans and relationship issues checkout 4 innovative ways Kenyans addressed breakups.

(1) (Reply)

Coincidence Between Mandela And Mugabe / Abeg Which Matter Dem Dey Settle Now..? / Some Wonderful Pictures That Will Make Your Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.