Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport (49878 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair / Iyabo Ojo New Blonde Hair Cut (Photos, Video) / Sophia Momodu Rocks Blonde Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by YugoMag: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Laila Johnson-Salami, the news personality who rose to prominence for drilling presidential aspirants during the last presidential campaign, has revealed that she was asked to dye her naturally blonde hair before being allowed to renew her passport.

According to her, she was informed that only black hair is allowed for capturing and she was expected to dye her natural hair to fit the accepted colour.

She later went on to say that she was eventually allowed to be captured with her natural hair.

Instagram users have expressed shock at the discrimination she had to suffer during her passport renewal just because of her hair color.

Read More Here- http://www.mcligy.win/laila-asked-to-dye-her-naturally-blonde-hair-before-being-issued-a-passport/

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by YugoMag: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
tongue

In Other News;

Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market After Being Dropped By A Benz (Video)

Watch Here- http://www.mcligy.win/lady-runs-mad-at-uselu-market-after-being-dropped-by-a-benz/

1 Like

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by Tamasaba: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
If I was in charge u must go back to black hair. Why? Coz I know if i allow u u would go on social media to brag on how u taught me my job.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by Pappyto: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Laila, Alabukun, After5.

Those drugs reigned back then ehn.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by friendlyadvice: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
How does this stop your father from being disappointed in you?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by Flexherbal(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Are you kidding me !
Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by simonlee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
friendlyadvice:
How does this stop your father from being disappointed in you?
You that have not interviewed ordinary ward councilor aspirant before is here talking....

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by Funmmyastic: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is not funny at all.
Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by friendlyadvice: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
simonlee:

You that have not interviewed ordinary ward councilor aspirant before is here talking....
grin was that what you told your dad while he shook his head in disappointment at you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by Chrisbeks: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
It's normal procedure, stop behaving like a bush woman

7 Likes

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
We've been through this before.

She should go and ask OAP Dotun what happened to him months back.

Where there is no law, there is no sin!

Stop running to Social Media for every lame thing.
You should be sensible enough to know the right thing to do at your age gurl.

Chikena!

Even dem Kim K and Puff Daddy's of this world respect the laws of their lands.
MobilityExpress:

Read the post again about her natural hair color. People with natural colored hair should NOT be forced to dye their hair to black. That would be equal to oppression.
We get it now.
As long as it is her natural hair, then she broke no laws of the land then.
Thanks for pointing that out Mobility.
Appreciate!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by esmarcq(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
What country please
Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by beardedboy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
What's the rationale behind the request to dye hair to black. I'm sure every law has a cause. Without knowing the rationale behind the legislation it's insane to fault it.
Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by FManager(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
One thing I don't understand is how is this thing news undecided

7 Likes

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by AbujaAgent: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
So what should we do??
Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by dotunbidemi: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
So? Wetin make we do?
Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by ikaboy: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
madam go dye ur hair joor
Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by enemyofprogress: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
No wonder black dye is now very expenses in the market
Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sorry for hair racism.

1 Like

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by LOVEGINO(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chrisbeks:
It's normal procedure, stop behaving like a bush woman
its not brov. When filling a form, there s a space for color of hair/eye. Naija backward ever, forward never cry

3 Likes

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pappyto:
Laila, Alabukun, After5.

grin
Pappyto:
Laila, Alabukun, After5.

The ancient one, I hail you ooh.

1 Like

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
FManager:
One thing I don't understand is how is this thing news undecided

I just received an alert on my phone for reading this news

9 Likes

Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by wakes: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
interesting
Re: Laila Johnson-Salami Asked To Dye Naturally Blonde Hair To Be Issued A Passport by okeniti: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
But if you say the problem with Nigerians is Nigerian p.......nvm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] / Pictures Of Wife And Children Of Yinka Qaudri / Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.