Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom (12665 Views)

Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife / SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch / Aishatu Aliyu: Gunmen Kidnap Monarch’s Wife In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by AnonPoet: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kidnapped Enugu monarch, Igwe Sunday Orji of Obom-Agbogugu of Awgu Local Government Area and his wife, Alice, have been rescued.

A family source said they regained freedom on Wednesday evening.

They were kidnapped, last Sunday evening, just after the Agbogugu-Ihe junction, along the Enugu-Portharcourt Expressway, while they were returning from the reception and Thanksgiving Mass in honour of the mother of the Catholic Bishop of Awgu Diocese.

A family member confided in our correspondent that an undisclosed ransom was paid. The daredevils suspected to be Fulani had in their initial contact with the family demanded N50m ransom; they later brought the amount down to N20m.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/breaking-kidnapped-enugu-monarch-wife-regain-freedom/
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by SLAP44: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
So, nobody was arrested?

And they will not question him to know who kidnapped him?

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Enugu is in God's hands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by 9jabull: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Enugu is in God's hands.

Stop it Enugu is in the hands of Fulani's we have to tell our self the bitter truth.
A Reverend father was killed, Ayogu Eze brother kidnapped in Nsukka , a traditional ruler kidnapped, many people attacked on that day & your saying Enugu is in the hand of God, which god?. May be until it gets to you or your loved one your eyes will open.

23 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
9jabull:

Stop it Enugu is in the hands of Fulani's we have to tell our self the bitter truth.
A Reverend father was killed, Ayogu Eze brother kidnapped in Nsukka , a traditional ruler kidnapped, many people attacked on that day & your saying Enugu is in the hand of God, which god?. May be until it gets to you or your loved one your eyes will open.

All these are minor trials. The sorrow is for this night but joy comes in the morning.

Enugu is in hands of God

He will take charge at appropriate time.

17 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by Turantula(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Where are the cows na?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by psp2pc(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
something is not right somewhere in this country.
Seems crime is the new goldmine.
I may be wrong. my opinion though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
I thank God for their lives
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by StrikeBack(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Very lucrative industry

I need loan ooo

Strike Back kidnapping and logistics Limited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
I thank God for her release.
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by JubrinElSudan: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Thank God, waiting for him to mention who the kidnappers are. The odds that they are Fulani herdsmen is 1.03 , the odds that they are Enugu boys 11.00
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by teebriz456: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
tongue
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by Afamed: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
9jabull:

When you continue to believe in midday news they sell for you, definitely, the real kidnappers will continue to have been their ways.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by akiOYIBO: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
They should leave the people of Biafra alone. Yoruba media is their romantic ally, they should go their and kidnap as many as possible.
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by ubanigrant15: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PfLaO-pats Another banger from Tekno is here... A more refined dance step from some guys..
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
What baffles me most is that these Fulani guys always get away with the evil they perpetrate everywhere, and even still walk freely thereafter....how do they achieve this??
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by Garrieveryday: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by Cupiedbae: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Enugu is in God's hands.

Hmmmm
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by emma321(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
ok, something is not right somewhere in this country.
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by uba1991: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nyamiri was kidnaped by his fellow nyamiri. ipob blaming fulani. 85% of crime in nig is commited by nyamiri=FACTS

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by Cupiedbae: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Enugu is in God's hands.

Hmmm
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by Garrieveryday: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Engqj:

Kindly support me nairalanders.

My mum need 12m naira for kidney transplant.
She is being on dialysis for close to two years now.

She is a mother of one. It's on punch and daily trust newspaper you can Google if you doubt me I have also share her video on YouTube too. Just google her name thanks

We got 1m naira from my state governor Mr. Obaseki and another 1m naira from my church though we are spending a lot on dialysis and treatment.

Thanks

These pictures have been in circulation for a long time now. Has the needed help not gotten?
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by ProudDick: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
So a whole monarch was kidnapped in Igbo land and they never talked about it. They are only interested in what happens in south west.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by ProudDick: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

All these are minor trials. The sorrow is for this night but joy comes in the morning.

Enugu is in hands of God

He will take charge at appropriate time.
Since this did not happen in Southwest why should we talk about it? After all the life of Igbos are meaningless. You would have wailed yourself to death if this happened in south west.

Igbo land is in the hands of Fulani.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by Chiedu4Trump: 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
FULANI HERDSMEN AGAIN angry

THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL
Re: Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom by Garrieveryday: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Engqj:

3m now still going to 12m
Ok. Such money is huge. May you find favour, amen. Silver and gold I've none.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River State Police Command Arrest Suspected Armed Robbers In Calabar / Man Who Molested And Tortured His Five-year-old Daughter To Death Is Freed / Three Persons Arrested For Drug Peddling In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.