Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot (1805 Views)

Eastwood Gardens, Lekki (Special Festive Season Promo!) +Pix / Serviced Plot Of Land For Sale At Beechwood Estate, Ibeju Lekki / City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Oloriode: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2010
City of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot

This estate is situated along ELERANGBE way off Lekki/Epe Expressway in Ibeju Lekki L.C.D.A of Lagos State.

The Following documents below are available for this estate and you can site them.

Registered perimeter survey.
Approved estate layout plan.
Power of attorney from customary owners of the land.
File number, for the global certificate of occupancy.

After full payment you will get the below documents

Letter of Allocation
Estate Covenants,
Survey plan
Deed of assignment.
Global C of O

Interested? Call Moses on 08023985766, 07026389741 OR topmos2001@realtyagent.com
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Sprumbaba: 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2010
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Oloriode: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
The first and second phase was sold, the 3rd phase is out.
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2010
Sprumbaba:

But another marketer HSlBRoker said the sale of this estate has been suspended.

Don't complicate issues here, I said Way and Life Concepts Ltd which i represent have stop marketing the estate and not only the estate some other estates as well, because we are now developing our own estate Garden of Eden Estate Simawa Behind RCCG Camp, if you need more information about our estate please click here Now we want to focus on our estate now, because it's our priority. we need focus so we can deliver to our valued customers according to our promise, we have been marketing other developer estates for over 4 years now, I didn't mean the Estate City of Hope is out of sales. Hope I'm cleared if not please call me 08183082289

Thanks
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by terrygoddy: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
@Oloriode,
dont you think you need to tell us the truth about this so called city of hope estate ? , a friend bought into that estate about 2yrs ago and nothing is happening there, seems the developer just collected the monies and dump into another project, They are not tru with phase 1 and they are talking about phases 2 &3,am very sure the phase 1 isnt fill up yet because my friend drove me there and nothing was on ground two years after!, pls ask the developers foe THE TRUTH,not just accepting to market with only your commission on your mind,pls protect nairaland clients too,, am interested in the property BUT i dont want to wait for eternity!
Re: City Of Hope Estate Ibeju Lekki Special Offer N680,000 Per Serviced Plot by Sprumbaba: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2010

(1) (Reply)

6 Acres Of Land At Ikeja, Gra Price:2.7b-net Tittle C Of O / GET IT ONLINE: Stone Coated Roofing Tiles From Korea Call 07055303533 / 13-12-2014 Lettings @ Ikosi-ketu,magodo,river Valley,ojota Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.