Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Bbnaija: "Thank You For The New Nomination Process" - Tacha To Biggie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "Thank You For The New Nomination Process" - Tacha To Biggie (594 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "Thank You For The New Nomination Process" - Tacha To Biggie by iamocheme: 5:12am On Aug 08, 2019
The 2019 Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem show appears to be getting hotter by the day and the freshest increments to the house aren’t making it any quieter.

Many fans of the show including some housemates consider Tacha who is a popular Instagram influencer, to be rather arrogant and too proud and that has given her a tough time in the house, getting nominated every week for possible eviction.

Fortunately, she got a breather when Biggie added a new twist, the Nomination challenge.

During Tacha’s Diary Session with Biggie, She revealed to him how grateful she was for the new Nomination Process.

Talking about regretting anything she has done so far in the house and the fact that she was beginning to relate more with people than she thought she would from the start and she absolutely loves it.

She also spoke about the New task by Oppo to be presented on Thursday and how it has stressed her totally. She, however, was willing to put in her best for her team and hoped it would be good enough at the end.

She also told Biggie about her headaches and requested for painkillers to enable her to focus more on the task ahead.

wATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:
Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-thank-you-for-the-new-nomination-process-tacha-to-biggie/

Re: Bbnaija: "Thank You For The New Nomination Process" - Tacha To Biggie by DRPAIT123(m): 6:04am On Aug 08, 2019
Ride on girl.
We are who we are.
Re: Bbnaija: "Thank You For The New Nomination Process" - Tacha To Biggie by itspzpics(m): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: Why I Picked Esther Over You — Seyi Tells Tacha (video) / Bbnaija: ‘ike Is My World, Tacha Is A Sweet Girl’ – Mercy Reveals She Would Save / Larry King And Seventh Wife Shawn Divorcing After Nearly 22 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.