Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Is It Sinful For My Husband And Me To Pray Against Pregnancy? - John Piper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Sinful For My Husband And Me To Pray Against Pregnancy? - John Piper (198 Views)

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Use Hand Sanitizer? / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Sinful For My Husband And Me To Pray Against Pregnancy? - John Piper by owoblowsoon: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2019

Is it wrong for couples to pray against pregnancy? It’s a question from Chelsea in North Carolina. “Pastor John, thank you so much for all that you and the desiringGod.org team do online. My question: Do you think it’s sinful for me to pray to not get pregnant? I love my children, but don’t think I can handle any more right now. My husband says it’s not a sin, but I feel so selfish praying this prayer, especially since God has closed my closest friend’s womb. Is it biblically sound to pray for God to close my womb for a season?”

My short answer is that it ... https://naijapage.com/is-it-sinful-for-my-husband-and-me-to-pray-against-pregnancy/

Written By John Piper
Re: Is It Sinful For My Husband And Me To Pray Against Pregnancy? - John Piper by Adeling(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
ever heard the phrase 'God wouldn't do for you what you can do for yourself'. personally, I think it's ridiculous and incoherent to ask or pray such to a God that has programmed everything in man's life. So this definitely has nothing to do with sin or righteousness, but .........

(1) (Reply)

Day 4 Of Rccg Convention Morning Session / Before That Dead Line, God Will Show Up. / Devil's Massage On Church Pulpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.