Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Proper Skincare Or Bleaching? Check Out This Shocking Skin Transformation On Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proper Skincare Or Bleaching? Check Out This Shocking Skin Transformation On Him (1220 Views)

I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proper Skincare Or Bleaching? Check Out This Shocking Skin Transformation On Him by onyxdiarymedia: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2019
Popular skin care expert, Kimberly Breakthrough Ofure of Kimorah Herbal shop took to her Facebook page to share her brothers skin transformation!

In her words, she said.

"

So my WhatsApp is loaded with people who want this kind of transformation...

he's actually my younger brother and sincerely very few people can do what he does.

He takes care of his skin like Gold.

Doesn't miss his regime.
And he has finished my products.
This result was gotten within a year..
How many of you would wait that much..

Very few would dedicate so much time as he does.

Nobody should send me this picture again."

See more pictures here

https://onyxdiary.com/popular-skin-care-expert-shares-her-brothers-shocking-skin-transformation/

Re: Proper Skincare Or Bleaching? Check Out This Shocking Skin Transformation On Him by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2019
change Buhari promised us.
Re: Proper Skincare Or Bleaching? Check Out This Shocking Skin Transformation On Him by Sohot: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2020
This girl blocked me and some people on fb when we pointed out that she was filtering and photoshopping skin testimonial photos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“your Ex Husband Beat The Hell Out Of You Cos You Sent Nudes To His Colleagues” / Naira Marley's New Leg Work At Starboy Fest Got Everyone Talking / Bbnaija’s Mercy Boast Of Meeting Queen Elizabeth As She Shades Tacha In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.