Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Want To Start A Pos Business,how Do I Go About It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start A Pos Business,how Do I Go About It? (1374 Views)

Is POS Business Profitable? / POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? / LONGRICH As A Business.....how Viable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Pos Business,how Do I Go About It? by Kingsley10000: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2019
I have 500k and i intend to start pos business....I don't really know much about the biz,i need someone that's well versed in the business to enlighten me.

My bank is Gtbank savings account....
What's the procedure for obtaining the pos machine?i learnt it's free.

Please padon my mumu questions,i need Clarification.

If someone makes a payment of 20k(or if someone wants to withdraw 20k) and i intend to charge the person 200naira,will money be deducted and how much?

If someone wants to transfer money,can i use my phone instead of using the pos since the bank charge is minimal 52naira

Is this business lucrative and how do one go about it?
Re: I Want To Start A Pos Business,how Do I Go About It? by nonut: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2019
Start up for "Agency banking" in fcmb is around 300k.
Since you have 500k, you can go ahead and register with them.
I don't know about GTB.

NB "POS business is not as lucrative as it used to be.
Invest the 500k in something else.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start A Pos Business,how Do I Go About It? by Kingsley10000: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2019
nonut:
Start up for "Agency banking" in fcmb is around 300k.
Since you have 500k, you can go ahead and register with them.
I don't know about GTB.

NB "POS business is not as lucrative as it used to be.
Invest the 500k in something else.
please can you throw more light on the agency banking

if i invest 300k there,whats the ROI ?is is weekly or monthly and how much
Re: I Want To Start A Pos Business,how Do I Go About It? by nonut: 9:43am On Aug 08, 2019
Kingsley10000:
please can you throw more light on the agency banking

if i invest 300k there,whats the ROI ?is is weekly or monthly and how much
Walk in to the nearest fcmb and they will explain in detail.
Re: I Want To Start A Pos Business,how Do I Go About It? by Kingsley10000: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2019
nonut:

Walk in to the nearest fcmb and they will explain in detail.
fcmb the best?why did you recommend it for me

thanks anyway
Re: I Want To Start A Pos Business,how Do I Go About It? by nonut: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingsley10000:
fcmb the best?why did you recommend it for me

thanks anyway
I made enquiries in fcmb some months ago.
First monie from first bank is okay too, but there's a big chance someone close to the place you want to setup, is already registered with them.
The proximity between two Agency from the same bank outlet must be nothing less than 200m.
Go to the bank and get a better explanation from them.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Coated & Uncoated Mugs, Magic Mugs & Quality Waterbottles.. / Quick Loan For Your Contract Needs / How To Earn $500 In One Day Through CPA Marketing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.