Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Is The NCS Application Real Or Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The NCS Application Real Or Scam? (359 Views)

NCS: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal 2024/2025 / From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos) / Is This Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Screening Invitation Genuine Or Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The NCS Application Real Or Scam? by acidbej(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2019
I got a mail last week to fill a supposedly NCS application form which i did and submitted only to get another mail with the content below.

"Dear Applicant

This is a confirmation that your application for the 2019 Nigeria Custom Service Replacement is successful

Your application number is N.C.S/AP9284TR/NCS.

NOTE: You are expected to come to our office in Wuse Zone 3 Abuja to pick up your invitation letter for interview. On or before 8th of Aug 2019.

In case you can’t make it to our office due to any inconveniences, you will have to pay a token of 5,000 Naira to the officer in charge of approving the letters and you will receive the letter through your email and print it out where ever you are.

Note: If you are coming to the office, you will get the letter without paying any amount.

Kindly contact the Protocol officer Mr. Bello on 08030910642 if you want to receive the letter through your email.

Do not call if you are coming to the office to collect your letter.

HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT"

Where my skepticism lies now is the account i was told to send money to is a private account and not one with the above name "Mr Bello". Please anyone with similar experience.

"UNION BANK. Account Name: Mr MICHEAL ANDERSON. Account Number: 0115837978."
Re: Is The NCS Application Real Or Scam? by ekineme: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2019
Op This is not genuine naa, can't you read the handwriting on the wall?
Has Job become so easy in Nigeria?, Except you grew up outside Nigeria am still wondering how a born and grown up Nigerian will fall for this low level scam. Shine ur eyes oo, things are very difficult now, the street is not smiling. A word is enough..... . my personal opinion though, I beg to differ.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Master Class For Beginners / Urgent Vacancies For Serious Applicants Only – Female – Interview On 19/08/2019 / Vacancy For Front Desk Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.