Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Back In Sec. School How Much Do Your Parents Give You To Take To School? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Back In Sec. School How Much Do Your Parents Give You To Take To School? (554 Views)

When You Take Photos Like Your Parents And Use Their Kind Of Caption. / Hilarious Video Of A Sec School Girl Afraid Of Touching A Computer Mouse / Nigerians Can Relate To This Lelepons: How Your Parents Act Around Your Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back In Sec. School How Much Do Your Parents Give You To Take To School? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2019
The secondary school memories provide many with some of their best, worst, funniest and most embarrassing times of life.

The time when there’s was nothing to worry about, no responsibility, no relationships (expect the bad boys and girls) the only thing we worry about is our grades. All responsibility is on our parents.

I recently went home and noticed my younger ones are collecting 300 to school every day. I shouted “OMG” and ask them what they are doing with that kind of money? They couldn’t give any reasonable account to it.

I could remember i was collecting N50 to school till 2009 when i finished my sec. school education.

Guys! Let’s Tell These Kids Back In Sec. School How Much Do Your Parents Give You To Take To School??

Let’s hear from y’all.

Drop your comments.

See funny and savage comments here >>https://www.atapgist.xyz/back-sec-school-much-parents-give-take-school/

This will leave you rolling on the floor!!

Re: Back In Sec. School How Much Do Your Parents Give You To Take To School? by Shugaboy1: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2019
20 naira or 30 naira 10 naira for transport (coaster) 5 naira bread and 5 soya milk 2000 c..k.c onitsha
Any time e reach 5 naira... Abacha go follow

1 Like

Re: Back In Sec. School How Much Do Your Parents Give You To Take To School? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2019
Shugaboy1:
20 naira or 30 naira
10 naira for transport (coaster)
5 naira bread and 5 soya milk
2000 c..k.c onitsha

Any time e reach 5 naira...
Abacha go follow

LMAO.. Burst my brain!!!
Re: Back In Sec. School How Much Do Your Parents Give You To Take To School? by Ajoboss(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2019
#20 if I eat for house
Buh #100 if I no eat
Re: Back In Sec. School How Much Do Your Parents Give You To Take To School? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
Omo na 20 naira o. E don teh weyy 20naira dy reign for this country

(1) (Reply)

Chai! See How Bovi Expose Gordons Little Secrets On Stage / 50 Best Motivational Quotes In Hindi | {huge Collection Of Success Images} / Laugh Till You Die Coffin Meme Funniest Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.