Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3025 Views)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / I Hate My Family Can You Advise Me / Thinking Of Moving To Lagos And Have Questions. Can Any Of You Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by celeb4reallife(f): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Richy4(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
celeb4reallife:
How can you handle a case of rape between the man of the house (a husband) and the wife's little cousin of 13years old? What's the best approach to this?

Note: noone is aware except the wife.
It's between the three of them.
If you're in this shoes, what would you do?

Will you quitly go and drop the little girl in the village after your husband has appologied and promise not to do that again?

What would you advise?

Any one that does that is an animal that doesn't deserve to live with human... 13year old is still a toddler..... what did he see in a 13 year old? Anyways, Former Zamfara state Governor has set a precedent for his likes to follow.. So, It's not a new thing.. but the wife should know that she might possibly have a daughter some day if she remains quiet...

6 Likes

Re: . by celeb4reallife(f): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Richy4:

Any one that does that is an animal that doesn't deserve to live with human... 13year old is still a toddler..... what did he see in a 13 year old? Anyways, Former Zamfara state Governor has set a precedent for his likes to follow.. So, It's not a new thing.. but the wife should know that she might possibly have a daughter some day if she remains quiet...
What's the best step to take here? Taking her husband to police or what's the right measure?
Re: . by celeb4reallife(f): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
celeb4reallife:

What's the best step to take here? Taking her husband to police or what's the right measure?

My sister do better shopping for the girl, Drop her back. if ur husband act remorse let the matter go for a while, reflect on what happen and the cause, if dis was his only mistake ...u might forgive him, but if he's a womanizer then talk to ur pastor or elder .

people will give u advise because dey dnt knw u.or dey dnt care the outcome, but if it happens to dere relatives it a different advise.
Re: . by adebayo3449(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
celeb4reallife:
How can you handle a case of rape between the man of the house (a husband) and the wife's little cousin of 13years old? What's the best approach to this?

Note: noone is aware except the wife.
It's between the three of them.
If you're in this shoes, what would you do?

Will you quitly go and drop the little girl in the village after your husband has appologied and promise not to do that again?

What would you advise?
This is dangerous, the husband may try to hack the wife and the little cousin to keep it a secret.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
tritritri:

My sister do better shopping for the girl, Drop her back. if ur husband act remorse let the matter go for a while, reflect on what happen and the cause, if dis was his only mistake ...u might forgive him, but if he's a womanizer then talk to ur pastor or elder .

people will give u advise because dey dnt knw u.or dey dnt care the outcome, but if it happens to dere relatives it a different advise.

I don't agree with this one at all.
You mean if your husband rape a 13years old child in your home, the best Thing for you to do is to do better shopping for her and go and drop her? What happens to the the girl's emotion, self confidence? Why would everything be all about your man and how to keep your marriage?

18 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
celeb4reallife:

The husband is guilty just like every other man who rape a child. The woman should do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
easyconnect:

I don't agree with this one at all.
You mean if your husband rape a 13years old child in your home, the best Thing for you to do is to do better shopping for her and go and drop her? What happens to the the girl's emotion, self confidence? Why would everything be all about your man and how to keep your marriage?

honestly i would suggest you drop ur own advice , Make sure it the same advice you will give your sister ,

So if ur brother involve in arm robbery , U will report him to police or u will warn him to stop ?

dis r people's family here. and before you respond back, From ur childhood till now u've never seen robbering / fraud / rape /molestation /corruption in ur own family , how many u dan do needful ?

Na una type be Femi Fani-Kayode , Oby Ezekwesili ,festus Keyamo , charlie boy, deji .. once a situation benefit dem..dey kip quiet...once it doesn't...they turn activist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
tritritri:

honestly i would suggest you drop ur own advice , Make sure it the same advice you will give your sister ,

So if ur brother involve in arm robbery , U will report him to police or u will warn him to stop ?

dis r people's family here. and before you respond back, From ur childhood till now u've never seen robbering / fraud / rape /molestation /corruption in ur own family , how many u dan do needful ?

Na una type me Femi Fani-Kayode , falana , once a situation benefit dem..dey kip quiet...once it doesn't...they turn activist
Really? I think you need to wait till it happens to your own 13years old daughter. Then you will know the right advise to give.

14 Likes

Re: . by Pavore9: 4:34am On Aug 09, 2019
It should be established that the husband is a pedophile, he defiled a minor and has been doing so and would continue but for the meantime, his victims will be outside the home. Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder, apologizing will not deter a repeat.

What happens to the little girl scared for life?
Is the marriage still intact, with the wife knowing the husband defiled her relative?
How will the wife boldly defend the husband before her family when the girl spill out the defilement?

2 Likes

Re: . by Richy4(m): 4:46am On Aug 09, 2019
celeb4reallife:

OK you were asking the best step to take right? .. the best step for her to take is for her not to remain quiet.. any other step is better than that..

if she still got a conscience, I think she knows what to do. Let me ask.. if your 13yr old daughter went on a month holiday to her aunt's place, and on getting back u discovered she has been raped by your brother in law, what will you do or what is the best step to take?

Use this scenario to judge the case... just think if she was my daughter will I just keep calm without giving justice to my daughter? .... the wife keeping quiet and dropping the child quietly means she was indirectly supporting what the husband has done. .. will that erase the little girl's trauma and psychological effect it might cause as she was developing into an adult?

By the way how did she know that he was remorseful? Was it because there was no more 12 or 13yrs on target?

5 Likes

Re: . by nams77: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2019
tritritri:

Just look at how insensitive you and the op is. Just think if it was your13 year old daughter that was manhandled, mangled and defiled by a beast in man clothing, won't you be baying for blood and looking for how to cut off the testicles of the mor,on that did that?
Smh

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2019
nams77:

Just look at how insensitive you and the op is. Just think if it was your13 year old daughter that was manhandled, mangled and defiled by a beast in man clothing, won't you be baying for blood and looking for how to cut off the testicles of the mor,on that did that?
Smh

Drop your own advice..We all cant have the same view of life. ( dont let us start argument on someone thread )

Answer my question..

Who are the people BAILING rapist, Murderer , Arm robbers , ritualist , 419 out of police station?

who are those paying police commission to cover up crime and murder ... the same Nigerians ..

but dey will come ONLINE and point fingers at others who does d same .

How many of U have reported your father/mother/Brother to police for battery , Abi una papa no dey slap una mama or ur brothers no dey commot blood from ur body..?

But if same thin happens to someone and he ask for advise very easy to refer them to police.

Una sister olosho.dating married man/double dating ..what av u'all done ? abi no be d nigeria wey 80% women na money for hand back for ground ? what step una dan take? almost each family for Nigeria get 1 fraudster or yahoo...how many una dan report to efcc ?

some of u've families in police/lawyer/judge/Dr/ , taken bribe , and selling justice ,acting nonchalant and constituting inhuman act to the society

Have u ever done the needful ?

I have giving my advice , U should give urs..Dont counter my advice . 95% of una are part of the society which is decay .

The same people dat will go to church every sunday but from monday-friday are full of wickedness will come online to say otherwise.

If ALL of you knws the right thing to do Online Why is our country full of wickedness and inhuman act and selling justice abi no be our parent dey do those?

I hate pretenders.

1 Like

Re: . by celeb4reallife(f): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2019
easyconnect:

The husband is guilty just like every other man who rape a child. The woman should do the needful.
Yes. He is. My opinion, he must face the consequence.
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: . by celeb4reallife(f): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2019
tritritri:

The shopping part really got me dishearten. The poor child is broken forever.

4 Likes

Re: . by celeb4reallife(f): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2019
nams77:

Smh
What do you mean by insensitive? Do you think I'm in support? I'm right on the poor girl side.
Re: . by Xchangemadeeasy: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2019
The question you should be asking is, what would you do if that cousin of yours is your child? A man that can stoop that low, then a fifteen year old daughter is not spared.

A 13 year old girl is a child for crying out loud. Me trying to imagine it alone is disgusting...

While this matter is not a public matter because of the shame it will bring to the family, I say protect the child first by taking her back to where she came from and then be on the look out for your own daughter or someone else's daughter as the reason why it can be quietly handled is because its within the family should it have been a neighbour or outsider, he would have been roasted on the front page of Nairaland.

Finally, be on the look out because what you are doing today in real sense is a cover up in which will eventually come out maybe in your lifetime or leaving it for your own children to carry and at that time, your own punishment for the cover up will be more than the man who brought the shame upon his family...

5 Likes

Re: . by celeb4reallife(f): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2019
tritritri:

Drop your own advice..We all cant have the same view of life. ( dont let us start argument on someone thread )

Answer my question..

Who are the people BAILING rapist, Murderer , Arm robbers , ritualist , 419 out of police station?

who are those paying police commission to cover up crime and murder ... the same Nigerians ..

How many of U have reported your father/mother/Brother to police for battery , Abi una papa no dey slap una mama or ur brothers no dey commot blood from ur body..?

But if same thin happens to someone and he ask for advise very easy to refer them to police.

Una sister olosho.dating married man/double dating ..what av u'all done ? abi no be d nigeria wey 80% women na money for hand back for ground ? what step una dan take? almost each family for Nigeria get 1 fraudster or yahoo...how many una dan report to efcc ?

some of u've families in police/lawyer/judge/Dr/ , taken bribe , and selling justice ,acting nonchalant and constituting inhuman act to the society

I have giving my advice , U should give urs..Dont counter my advice . 95% of una are part of the society which is decay .

The same people dat will go to church every sunday but from monday-friday are full of wickedness will come online to say otherwise.

If ALL of you knws the right thing to do Online Why is our country full of wickedness and inhuman act and selling justice abi no be our parent dey do those?

I hate pretenders.
You have a point. I understand you correctly. I know it's difficult to speak justice when it really concerns us and our family/loved ones.

But inorder to stand for justice, I think we need to put ourselves in other people's shoes. My opinion though.
Re: . by nams77: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2019
tritritri:

Answer my question..

I hate pretenders.
You hate pretenders but i hate stewpid people. I pray your child encounter such evil

Dont bother to reply as i won't dignify you with a response as this one above will suffice.

My people say if something is wrong, you point it out

6 Likes

Re: . by nams77: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2019
celeb4reallife:

You have a point. I understand you correctly. I know it's difficult to speak justice when it really concerns us and our family/loved ones.

But inorder to stand for justice, I think we need to put ourselves in other people's shoes. My opinion though.
You are now making sense.

I know it is hard taking action on your family member but by the time you put your self in the victim's shoe, you will begin to see things from a different perspective.

Even if the girl is taken home to her parents after all the pampering, she may still end up telling her parents and if the parents are the fetish type, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: . by nams77: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2019
celeb4reallife:

What do you mean by insensitive? Do you think I'm in support? I'm right on the poor girl side.
OK now i got your position
Re: . by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2019
Xchangemadeeasy:
The question you should be asking is, what would you do if that cousin of yours is your child? A man that can stoop that low, then a fifteen year old daughter is not spared.

A 13 year old girl is a child for crying out loud. Me trying to imagine it alone is disgusting...

While this matter is not a public matter because of the shame it will bring to the family, I say protect the child first by taking her back to where she came from and then be on the look out for your own daughter or someone else's daughter as the reason why it can be quietly handled is because its within the family should it have been a neighbour or outsider, he would have been roasted on the front page of Nairaland.

Finally, be on the look out because what you are doing today in real sense is a cover up in which will eventually come out maybe in your lifetime or leaving it for your own children to carry and at that time, your own punishment for the cover up will be more than the man who brought the shame upon his family...

tritritri:

@celeb4reallife , What is the difference btw the above advice and mine ??
Re: . by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2019
nams77:

You hate pretenders but i hate stewpid people. I pray your child encounter such evil

Dont bother to reply as i won't dignify you with a response as this one above will suffice.

My people say if something is wrong, you point it out

On Sunday u will go to church to pray .. then come ONLINE to pray another person child encounter evil .. I don't knw u.but i will forgive u .

I don't think am wrong if i say Nigerians deserve the leaders they have .
Re: . by tyosho: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2019
tritritri:

Please answer the question-If your 13 year daughter is raped by a family member,what would you do?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2019
tyosho:

Please answer the question-If your 13 year daughter is raped by a family member,what would you do?

If my daughter is rape and i find out .I will make sure the rapist jailed or forgiven if it same brother. but thread carefully.

But what if ur daughter is rape and u didnt find out ?

How many people r rape and how many were caught ? .

U must have heard of brother's killing /Starving/ defrauding/ and planning evil for another brother.. as a parent will u handover the other brother to the police ? how many have done so?

things r easy to say when it not our family..then when it happens to our family we try to keep it a secret ... who r the pretenders? WE. EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: . by celeb4reallife(f): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2019
tritritri:

@celeb4reallife , What is the difference btw the above advice and mine ??
I understand your point. When it's a family thing, the judgement becomes so difficult to handle.

The poor girl has been relocated to my family house. She now live with us.

The few family members who are aware now, really felt sad the mother have been crying. I wish her father was alive.

They've decided to handle the matter to God, but I wish I can hand it over to the law as well.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2019
celeb4reallife:
I understand your point. When it's a family thing, the judgement becomes so difficult to handle.

The poor girl has been relocated to my family house. She now live with us.

The few family members who are aware now, really felt sad the mother have been crying. I wish her father was alive.

They've decided to handle the matter to God, but I wish I can hand it over to the law as well.

To prove my point to you , Can you dm anyone above that ask you to report if they can help you push it to the authorities?

From the outcome u will understand Nigerian's on social media r different from reality .

by the time dey start requestin for bribe offline to settle officers u will knw dis country is rottin , who made it like dat..all of us.

Take dis as a challenge and get justice . I wish u the best.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2019
This is serious and confusing but one thing is certain, I will never cover that man up. I will do everything necessary to ensure the girl is healed psychology and physical wise with professional and her parental help.

It is difficult no doubt but the right thing must be done.
Re: . by izzou(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
This is serious and confusing but one thing is certain, I will never cover that man up. I will do everything necessary to ensure the girl is healed psychology and physical wise with professional and her parental help.

It is difficult no doubt but the right thing must be done.

If you were married to such a man, you won't cover him up?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2019
izzou:

If you were married to such a man, you won't cover him up?
I won't. But I will be there for him, whatever comes we shall face together but I won't cover him up.It's dangerous, plus he has to learn.

2 Likes

Re: . by izzou(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
I won't. But I will be there for him, whatever comes we shall face together but I won't cover him up.It's dangerous, plus he has to learn.

What about the shame?

The gossips.

The disgrace

I don't know how I'm going to handle it, but I can't let that secret out. I just can't

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hate Any Form Of Housework And I'll Work My Ass To Hire A Maid / Manual Blender That Can Blend Akara Smoothly For Just #1500 / Sexy Mother Who Trended Online With Her Daughter Shares More Incredible Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.