Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

What Does MSME Mean To You? When Can You Categorise A Business As MSME? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does MSME Mean To You? When Can You Categorise A Business As MSME? (198 Views)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" / Challenges You Will Face In Uber/taxify Business As A Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does MSME Mean To You? When Can You Categorise A Business As MSME? by Zeemam: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
What does MSME mean to you? When can you categorise a business as MSME? And what low-interest loans are available to MSMEs in Nigeria?

I’m about to let you in on a secret to becoming the next big business, if you’re patient enough to read

1. 1500 MSMEs are to benefit from the FG’s shared facility scheme, all you need is your idea and you can be provided with an office space or factory to do business!

2. These facilities will provide power, high quality operating equipment and broadband connectivity (internet) which will help to greatly reduce your cost of operation.

3. What’s more, there will be a minimum of one shared facility per state, two of these already exist in Bauchi and Oyo states. Hit the follow button if you want info on other states!

4. Finally, I hear you’re worried about capital? Government agencies and institutions like Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN), Bank of Industry, NEXIM, and NIRSAL Microfinance Bank have got you covered with low-cost financing with reasonable loan repayment structures.

Now what are you waiting for?!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Deletes All His Pictures On Instagram / Fire Alarm Systems And Services- Latest Systems Ltd / Nigeria Asia Trade Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.