Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Simple Farm Tools To Develop Agriculture In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Simple Farm Tools To Develop Agriculture In Nigeria (6672 Views)

Develop Agriculture To Develop Nigeria / OCP Group Signs Mou With African Union To Develop Agriculture In Africa / Garden And Mini Farm Tools For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Farm Tools To Develop Agriculture In Nigeria by Farmersforum: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
None of the following farm tools is new to agriculture but very new to most Nigeria small scale farmers who really need it.
1. Seeds Planter
Re: Simple Farm Tools To Develop Agriculture In Nigeria by ozome15(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Farmersforum:
None of the following farm tools is new to agriculture but very new to most Nigeria small scale farmers who really need it.
1. Seeds Planter
Show picture so we know what it looks like
Re: Simple Farm Tools To Develop Agriculture In Nigeria by mariopepper(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
what about leaves blowers etc? I would like to buy a lot of such tools for my business but I still checking reviews about leaf blower. What can you advice me guys? What exactly kind of tool I need to take and why? Thanks
Re: Simple Farm Tools To Develop Agriculture In Nigeria by Bananaz: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2019
ozome15:

Show picture so we know what it looks like

It looks like this

I also think that things like a chainsaw, either gas or electric ones, are important too. The advantages are obvious. You can get rid of trees and trunks you don't want to have on your land. Later you can make a pile of firewood with it, which is the main reason for me to get such a tool. As for me I prefer gas-powered chainsaws more because I have regular blackouts in my area. Also, as Electrogardentools says, electric chainsaws are very limited in mobility because of the cord.

(1) (Reply)

2018 Cashew Nuts Trading / My Secret Of Harvesting Giant Catfish / This Mysterious Plant Has Been In My Compound For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.