Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,880 members, 7,844,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

NDLEA 2019 Recruitment (a Scam That Was Never A Scam) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA 2019 Recruitment (a Scam That Was Never A Scam) (540 Views)

NDLEA 2019 Recruitment: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA / Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA 2019 Recruitment (a Scam That Was Never A Scam) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
An advert on the official site of the NDLEA reads "we are recruiting, go to here to apply"

Click on the link... boom no link to apply (scam).

Fast forward... earlier today at NDLEA zonal office in Calabar, names are being collected (No scam).

So I wondered and wondered and even wandered into the wilderness to fast and pray for this country and I heard a voice!

The voice said "a scam that was never a scam".

yawns deeply* I took my step back from the wilderness to my bedroom to soak garri on top salt. I can't come and kill myself.

You feel me?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

i am available to write for you / Stipend Payment: NECA Demands Data Of Unemployed Nigerians / NCDC Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.