Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) (32514 Views)

EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Six Yahoo Boys Jailed In Calabar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by inyenejo(m): 12:03am On Aug 09, 2019
#REVOLUTIONNOW!!! buharigg must go
Efcc should arrest Amaechi,Rochas,Akpabio,Oshiomole who is stealing in billions
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by tigerclaws: 1:33am On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
HitSong:

How market grin

Today seem like a really bad day grin

Everyone u reported are still doing soapy here grin
[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by GeneralPula: 2:04am On Aug 09, 2019
dairykidd:
The way these idiots dey use big English garnish the report as if EFCC is MI5. Meanwhile they are just dull puppets on a single string who knows nothing.... Abeg what's Forensic about charging a laptop and searching its folders which were probably saved carelessly... No be only forensic analysis na Tom cruise Mission Impossible undecided

You got me lol at 2Am! grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by tigerclaws: 2:09am On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

You got me lol at 2Am! grin
[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by tigerclaws: 2:10am On Aug 09, 2019
HitSong:

How market grin

Today seem like a really bad day grin

Everyone u reported are still doing soapy here grin
my job is to report trolls to the mods
so their sanction depends on the mods
I'm not a mod but i won't stop reporting trolls
it's my daily job and obligations as a nairalander smiley

98% of those on my file and watch list have been fixed by the mods
so my brother I'll advise you to always obey the rules and you won't be fixed cool

kiss the truth

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:22am On Aug 09, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

I no talk say make EFCC no arrest street boys o, since Na weytin Buhari believe say e go solve Nigeria problems. I no blame Magu too, because just like Osinbajo, he is just Buhari’s errand boy.

My joy be say dem dey send boys with intelligent internet skills go hang out for six months or less where dem fit exchange ideas.
Naija government call am jail term shocked.
I laugh in Japanese grin.

Some of these niggas are geniuses if you don’t know. Person wey fit impersonate the Office of the United States Government take defraud people wey him never even see before, you suppose fear such person.

I sorry for Nigeria when these boys go serve their jail time come out finish and this useless government no go come engage them, the world won’t believe what will hit them.

You all should be prepared because we are about to have yahoo yahoo mafia gangs in the future just like the ones run by drugs and weapon cartels.

#Amnesty for yahoo boys.

A strong point you made here. God bless your mind.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:23am On Aug 09, 2019
Emmannn101:
Awon omokomo

Lazy Nigerian youths
It'll soon be time-up for you too if you're a fraudster. You can make this money legally. Yes, you can. You only need to be hardworking

Even Yahoo too requires hardwork. So, it's just the devil toying with their minds. The effort many of those guys put into their illegal deeds is more than enough to make them legally comfortable financially. But delusion obfuscates guidance.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 4:31am On Aug 09, 2019
When all these stop?? All these EFCC arresting yahoo boys when will it stop??
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by ediko5(m): 5:17am On Aug 09, 2019
JWTheocracy1:
shocked

Have you noticed that Yahoo boys from the south always look more fresher than their counterparts from the west? grin grin grin

Is that why you easterners always lure our legit husstling boys from the south south into your criminal acts?

Sorry I didn't mean to be a bigot but just saying the truth.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by emiika: 5:44am On Aug 09, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
Everybody want to buy Benz

I like Benz too, but let's get it the right way

can you mention someone who acquired benz in the right way, just one please

EFCC should go after the corrupt politicians
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by abbeyloyee(m): 6:04am On Aug 09, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

I no talk say make EFCC no arrest street boys o, since Na weytin Buhari believe say e go solve Nigeria problems. I no blame Magu too, because just like Osinbajo, he is just Buhari’s errand boy.

My joy be say dem dey send boys with intelligent internet skills go hang out for six months or less where dem fit exchange ideas.
Naija government call am jail term shocked.
I laugh in Japanese grin

Some of these niggas are geniuses if you don’t know. Person wey fit impersonate the Office of the United States Government take defraud people wey him never even see before, you suppose fear such person.

I sorry for Nigeria when these boys go serve their jail time come out finish and this useless government no go come engage them, the world won’t believe what will hit them.

You all should be prepared because we are about to have yahoo yahoo mafia gangs in the future just like the ones run by drugs and weapon cartels.

#Amnesty for yahoo boys.

RESPECT

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2019
Leopoundz:
is Yahoo responsible for your life problems please concentrate on yourself

Don’t worry you will feel the agony you cause others and yes it will hurt you so badly.

Get a job
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by KomeJoe: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2019
I wish they can be arresting our politicians like this, it would have been better.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by HitSong: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
tigerclaws:
my job is to report trolls to the mods
so their sanction depends on the mods
I'm not a mod but i won't stop reporting trolls
it's my daily job and obligations as a nairalander smiley

98% of those on my file and watch list have been fixed by the mods
so my brother I'll advise you to always obey the rules and you won't be fixed cool

kiss the truth
[/s]
Lol
I think you need a better job.
No one knows you
Even the mods can't even notice all your reportings, it's a fruitile exercise.
Any job one does and gets nothing off of it is A WASTE OF LIFE!
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by tigerclaws: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
HitSong:

Lol
I think you need a better job.
No one knows you
Even the mods can't even notice all your reportings, it's a fruitile exercise.
Any job one does and gets nothing off of it is A WASTE OF LIFE!
[/s]
ok i love wasting my time
it's my hobbie bra
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by HitSong: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
ok i love wasting my time
it's my hobbie bra
It's not time, it Life.
Have fun bla kiss
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by tigerclaws: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2019
HitSong:

It's not time, it Life.
Have fun bla kiss
owkee bleh
but remember don't break the rules or the mods will fix you cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by HitSong: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2019
tigerclaws:
owkee bleh
but remember don't break the rules or the mods will fix you cool
the
I don't know rules, and it doesn't guide
All your life wasting exercise to get me banned was in fruitility.
You need to step up your game and apply more sense to see if that would work grin tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
Everybody want to buy Benz

I like Benz too, but let's get it the right way

You think say all G is for the benz ?.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2019
Emmannn101:
Awon omokomo

Lazy Nigerian youths
It'll soon be time-up for you too if you're a fraudster. You can make this money legally. Yes, you can. You only need to be hardworking

Boys cars go full his garage.

The real yahoo men are in government using pen to steal billions on a daily bases.. Even you tell me your job ill tell you that your also not legit.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by tigerclaws: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
HitSong:
the
I don't know rules, and it doesn't guide
All your life wasting exercise to get me banned was in fruitility.
You need to step up your game and apply more sense to see if that would work grin tongue
[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by Emmannn101(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Boys cars go full his garage.

The real yahoo men are in government using pen to steal billions on a daily bases.. Even you tell me your job ill tell you that your also not legit.

I agree with you that the people in government steals billions on a daily basis but are we not the ones that voted for them. Someone called for revolution to wipe them out and these lazy youths couldn't comply.

The truth is that Revolution is the solution to a substandard nation like Nigeria irrespective of its negative consequences. I doubt any other living Nigerian can sacrifice to convey a Revolution, he/she is yet unborn.

Meanwhile, if the system of government continue this way and keep recycling, don't be surprised in the nearest future when you see your age mates like Seyi Tinubu, Yusuf Buhari et al holding a top political position while you still remain living in poor and average lives.

The ball is in your court.
#YahooYahoo no be hustle
#Government are the real yahoo boiz
#Think Nigeria
#Mediocrity or RevolutionNow
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by Emmannn101(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2019
emiika:

can you mention someone who acquired benz in the right way, just one please

EFCC should go after the corrupt politicians

Can't Benz be acquired legally?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by Emmannn101(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2019
vikkijaga:
so den tell u say money dey fall from heaven for yahoo boy abi... e show for ur body, hardworking nigerian youth.. lol grin

Elenu jawaya

Don't worry, your family and friends will soon read about you on EFCC handles, Newspaper and Nairaland if you're a Yahoo boy in Jesus Name.(Amen)
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by Wolfmansion: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2019
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by SexyDenzel: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2019
dairykidd:
The way these idiots dey use big English garnish the report as if EFCC is MI5. Meanwhile they are just dull puppets on a single string who knows nothing.... Abeg what's Forensic about charging a laptop and searching its folders which were probably saved carelessly... No be only forensic analysis na Tom cruise Mission Impossible undecided
When I saw that I was just weak, those idiots knows nothing about hacking if not for these useless boys bringing themselves and sabotaging themselves with noisy frivolous excesses and most importantly NOSEY NEIGHBOURS efcc wont do shit because they don't know shitt about technology.
If they really want to fight crime they should start with the governors, ministers and senators and not these little boys. Useless agency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by senatepresido: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2019
mrProdigy:
This Mumu Efcc no dey tire. Una wan arrest the whole country. Make i go reply my client self. She wan drop $15,000
Bro I fit get your number?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by angelgodwin442(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2019
Go and look for work
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by Uduakjacob(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2019
fast money is a root of all evil.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by mrProdigy: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
senatepresido:

hope it aids.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) by mrProdigy: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
senatepresido:

hope it aids. grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook / Adegor Okpako, Soldier, Commits Suicide In Borno / Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.