Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Buying Of Instagram And Facebook Page Account: Legal Or Illegal? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buying Of Instagram And Facebook Page Account: Legal Or Illegal? (740 Views)

What's The Situation Of Instagram On Your Phone / Can You Buy This Kind Of Instagram Page ? / Jagaban Of Instagram: The Rave Of Da Moment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Of Instagram And Facebook Page Account: Legal Or Illegal? by shop365: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I want to buy an ig account with 10k followers for one of my business but I want to know how legit it is..Will IG or Facebook Close it down or restrict it.. please I need your advice..
Mods.. lalasticlala FP please
Re: Buying Of Instagram And Facebook Page Account: Legal Or Illegal? by Viralmula(f): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
you will get banned , lemme just drop this important info for you here your followers will be the one reporting the account when you buy it and change the name to your brand and after you get banned the seller would just reclaim it back that it was hacked then resell , the cycle continues just like that

2 Likes

Re: Buying Of Instagram And Facebook Page Account: Legal Or Illegal? by shop365: 2:28am On Aug 09, 2019
Viralmula:
you will get banned , lemme just drop this important info for you here your followers will be the one reporting the account when you buy it and change the name to your brand and after you get banned the seller would just reclaim it back that it was hacked then resell , the cycle continues just like that
Thank you.. although the vendor uses it for his own business..i wanted to know how legal it is before buying one...it means I'll have to grow mine myself

(1) (Reply)

One Punch Man : Road to Hero money diamonds hack iOS Android / Recommend Best Hosting Service Provider / Want Start Your Own N**N*U Type Website?get In Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.