Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo (51479 Views)

Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos) / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition / Nelson Enwerem Wins Mr Nigeria 2018 Contest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by LKO(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
peeps4u:

Gibberish.

Every man that is conscious of his look or appears clean and neat is gay?

Like dirtiness is masculine?

You need healing and reorientation

Little peeps, my opinion is not meant for your likes, it is meant for mature minds that are ready to be responsible parent, for fathers that are ready to take up their duties with their whole. You are irresponsible and I'm not expecting you to read deep meanings to mature comment, no, that would be far beyond what your brain can carry.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by LKO(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
Omoslim26:

:-Dsays some1 dat has been cursed from birth if nt that you have been destined to be a fool forever you would knw how to use words wel nd nt to generize
otondo you tink say na only u sabi swear u met your match today stay outta my mention

You are in severe pain. I can be of no help. May be, your fellow gay would come to rescue. Bye.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Aidejay(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Una don give person work
Make una leave d guy na it's his opinion no one knows what's in anyone's closet
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

Low life. Product of failed parenting. You would also fail as a parent no doubt. Don't be vigilant when you manage give birth to a male child and sew how your son turn gay in this perverse generation.
You imbecilic ugly product of moronic parents grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by LKO(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okpa042:

So we should not have mirror and not be conscious of our looks because it is gay?

if I jab you uppercut ehh

Joker, we are discussing something serious, not okpa. Now go play with your peers outside.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by LKO(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
Noel1:

You imbecilic ugly duckling product of moronic parents grin

Beautiful rhyme. Seems you did well in your literature classes. Bravo!

But beautiful rhyme alone won't take you far in life. You need brain to progress in life. Now go ask your moronic mother who your father is.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

But beautiful rhyme alone won't take you far in life. You need brain to progress in life. Now go ask your moronic mother who your father is.

You just proved u're Moronic. You stole my rhyme and gave no due credit undecided

Mendel's Theory: U can't be a Moro.n without inheriting a pair of Moronic alleles.

Now, tell me: "Who gave u ur Moro.n gene"?

Your Moro.n father or ur Mom's live-in imbecil.e lover boy? wink grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

Moro.n boy! Am still waiting 4 u o grin
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by LKO(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Noel1:

You just proved u're Moronic. You stole my rhyme and give no due credit undecided

Mendel's Theory: U can't be Moronic without inheriting it.

Now, tell me: "Who gave u ur Moro.n gene"?

Your Moro.n father or that ur Mom's live-in imbecil.e lover boy? wink grin

Mark Twain's admonition has remained my ever guiding principle in life. Never argue with never do well, never argue with retards, never argue with gays, never argue with people who are on a self destruct mission, never argue with sons of commercial sex workers (Noel1) they would drag you to their gutter level and then beat you with experience.

If your moronic mother has refused to have a one night stand with that drunk man at the backyard of the community hall, society would have been saved the agony of having a gay and a misfit in our midst.

No more reply from me, I won't even read your mention again. Bye.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Raphchuks: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:
99% of the guys in modelling and Mr this and that are gays. Same with guys that are in the business of tying gele, make up, hair do and event hall decoration. Heaven is my witness. Do your research, ask people in their neighbourhood and you will find out the fact. Even this so called young singers and instrumentalist in many of these new generation churches are gays. I'm not saying this to discredit anybody, I have facts.

You may see them hanging around with girls, don't be deceived, their real affection are for their fellow guys. They are either inserting their rod into a fellow guy hole or they are using their hole to collect another guy rod. This is the sad reality. If you have a young male relative or friend who is a model or into make up, hair do, singing in the church choir, a good actor in the church drama group, gele tying, taking a course in baking or cooking etc watch out. Be close to him and guide him aright. When a young guy becomes so conscious of how glowing his skin is, how smooth his face is, always with the mirror etc watch out. I'm talking with hard evidence.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by LKO(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
Raphchuks:

Seriously, l don't see the need attacking everyone......for you to change pple.....you have to develop love first so you can win their trust. Now tell me......do you think you can change a gay with this attitude......l think you might be too judgemental. Being a gay, fornicator etc is just a label..... anytime you think human, think of love.....cos love conquers all.

You have a good point, Thanks.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

Mark Twain's admonition has remained my ever guiding principle in life. Never argue with never do well, never argue with retards, never argue with gays, never argue with people who are on a self destruct mission, never argue with sons of commercial sex workers (Noel1) they would drag you to their gutter level and then beat you with experience.

If your moronic mother has refused to have a one night stand with that drunk man at the backyard of the community hall, society would have been saved the agony of having a gay and a misfit in our midst.

No more reply from me, I won't even read your mention again. Bye.

Oh Noel.. Noel... Noel.... Thou art Wicked grin

You frustrated a son of a Chimpazee father and a Monkey mother (LKO) and he ran away....

Noel... Thou art a tormentor grin

LKO. Greet ur Monkey Mother 4 me. Tell her I buy Monkeys grin

Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

You have a good point, Thanks.

Monkey boy gon sober. How market na?

Did u tell ur chimp mom, I buy monkeys? grin
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Midas01: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
You're right. There's this dude I know who sings in his church. He's been doing it for donkey years. He even wrote a book on chastity and they need to retain one's virginity until marriage but guess what? He was caught raping a small boy behind the church. It was later discovered that he had been doing to other kids. This happened about 2 years ago.
LKO:
99% of the guys in modelling and Mr this and that are gays. Same with guys that are in the business of tying gele, make up, hair do and event hall decoration. Heaven is my witness. Do your research, ask people in their neighbourhood and you will find out the fact. Even this so called young singers and instrumentalist in many of these new generation churches are gays. I'm not saying this to discredit anybody, I have facts.

You may see them hanging around with girls, don't be deceived, their real affection are for their fellow guys. They are either inserting their rod into a fellow guy hole or they are using their hole to collect another guy rod. This is the sad reality. If you have a young male relative or friend who is a model or into make up, hair do, singing in the church choir, a good actor in the church drama group, gele tying, taking a course in baking or cooking etc watch out. Be close to him and guide him aright. When a young guy becomes so conscious of how glowing his skin is, how smooth his face is, always with the mirror etc watch out. I'm talking with hard evidence.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Bintuenyo: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ugly Mr Nigeria
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Cousin9999: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
You see the creepy gay oyinbo in the background looking at them?
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Omoslim26: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

You are in severe pain. I can be of no help. May be, your fellow gay would come to rescue. Bye.

:-D:-Dit as clear as a bell that you are carrying a dead brain on that head of yours dats y u cant notice people call you gay after you wrote that plenty rubbish post of urs
:-Dstupid damaged asshole
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
The dark one is so hot. I'd definitely smash.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

You are 100% right, I know a gay that bakes cake and sings in church. I have been suspecting him but I recently confirmed it.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by ambimo(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
GistMore2:
Current Mr Nigeria holder of 2018 edition, Nelson Enwerem is currently representing Nigeria for 'Mr World' competition taking place in Quezon City, Philippines.

Nelson Enwerem poses with Mr Cameroon and Mr Kenya in shirtless photo as they shows of their muscles.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/mr-nigeria-nelson-enwerem-poses-with-mr-cameroon-mr-kenya-in-shirtless-photo
c d way d guy at d extreme right black abeg. I believe say na him b d Ghanian
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
ambimo:
c d way d guy at d extreme right black abeg. I believe say na him b d Ghanian
You meant to say Kenyan
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Palehair: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
CaesarDon:

Honestly you aren't far from the truth,

But their being gay is not by choice but they're being coerced or forced to have sex with men, or as an initiation to their group to progress

I had a friend that was contesting for Mr Nigeria, and he attested to this, virtually all the famous artists in Nigeria also are not left out, if I mention names and post pics, nairaland would quake
Please tell spill the tea, let's know
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Palehair: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
peeps4u:

Gibberish.

Every man that is conscious of his look or appears clean and neat is gay?

Like dirtiness is masculine?

You need healing and reorientation
Like the toxic masculinity is just too much, 10-15 years ago, no one would give a rat's ass about the word 'gay' because they never wanted to know if they existed or not, now that they have that visibility, every fragile thing a man does, the gay word is thrown into it, men are no longer allowed to be flaky anymore, they must always be hypermasculine, it's tiring
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by engrpheleeks(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Raphchuks:

Seriously, l don't see the need attacking everyone......for you to change pple.....you have to develop love first so you can win their trust. Now tell me......do you think you can change a gay with this attitude......l think you might be too judgemental. Being a gay, fornicator etc is just a label..... anytime you think human, think of love.....cos love conquers all.
I love your comment Sir. I'm sure I'll like your person too.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
LKO:

You must be gay also to know all those. Hate them all u want, you will always be gay. Gay ass leaking old boy.
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by uzoma213(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Me: mirror mirror on the wall, who is the darkest of em all?

Mirror: you know it is Mr Kenya
Re: Mr Nigeria, Nelson Enwerem Poses With Mr Cameroon & Mr Kenya In Shirtless Photo by uwa244(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Damn right!
LKO:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries / Igbo Man Rocks Agbada, Marries His Yoruba Bride In Style (photos) / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.