Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Photographer Captures The Love Between Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photographer Captures The Love Between Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See (858 Views)

Abuja Photographer Thanks God For Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 3 Persons / Photographer Captures Photos Of 'Never Before Seen' Yellow Penguin (Pics) / Elderly Man Knocked Down By A Hit And Run Driver In Benue. Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographer Captures The Love Between Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See by Leihe: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2019
()
Sujata Setia, is an award winning Indian photographer based in London UK. She specializes on newborn, pregnancy, and family photography.

She is recognized internationally by reputable companies who praise her for her outstanding work.

Sujata Setia

She says,

I feel truly humbled that in just over three years I have received immense international appreciation for my work including publications in Forbes, Vanity Fair and The Daily Mail to name a few.

Recently she captured yet another set of amazing, high quality pictures that truly define the standard and quality she sticks to. This time around it involves elderly couples and we are really gushing over the lovely, romantic pictures.

More Info: Instagram butnaturalphotography.com

Check them out below

Factboyz
https:///2019/07/indian-photographer-captures-the-love-between-elderly-couples-and-they-are-a-must-see.html
Re: Photographer Captures The Love Between Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See by Leihe: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2019
The Indian Photographer Setia.

Re: Photographer Captures The Love Between Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See by Leihe: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2019
Photos of Elderly Couples still showing love

Re: Photographer Captures The Love Between Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See by Leihe: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2019
More photos..

Love is beautiful. Hope youre inspired to continue in love with your partner till the end?

Re: Photographer Captures The Love Between Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See by Ugosample(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2019
This is lovely and priceless
making me tear up undecided
Re: Photographer Captures The Love Between Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See by Chriswazo(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2019
Ugosample:
This is lovely and priceless

making me tear up undecided

I don't see any beauty there
Old couples just pose for pictures.
Anything for the camera cool
Re: Photographer Captures The Love Between Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See by Ugosample(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2019
Chriswazo:

I don't see any beauty there Old couples just pose for pictures. Anything for the camera cool
I can see the loff radiating

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Completed Itakpe-Warri Rail Line / Has Anyone Traveled To US And Back Lately? / Uae New Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.